• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lincoln actually did split rails. Do you have any pictures of DeSantis spitting nails (or is it similar to some some Democratic bills, we have to elect him to see what's in it)

And speaking of names calling certain members, please don't mention a certain dialectic
    Yes of course I have pics of DeSantis spitting nails Bug. I thought it was silly for DeSantis to say that, so I intended this as a sort of mockery. I'm capable of calling it out.

Yah whatever about the dialectic.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Why would he assume firing Comey when he was already under (a Trumped up :cool:) investigation would turn out any different than Nixon firing Cox. The situation was an obvious 'obstruction of 'justice'' trap. The first impeachment would have just come much earlier
    Huh? What does that have to do with the FBI being different than the other alphabet agencies?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    There's gonna be a new Sherf in town and he's gonna be spitt'n nails on day one.
    Oh and I forgot to mention this was me poking fun at DeSantis here too just in case Bug didnt get it or think I wasn't capable of doing it.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Yes of course I have pics of DeSantis spitting nails Bug.
    I have seen it as well... in fact there's a whole limited edition trading card series of DeSantis spittin' nails!

I thought it was silly for DeSantis to say that, so I intended this as a sort of mockery. I'm capable of calling it out.
    Watch it, someone will clean your plow! :)

Yah whatever about the dialectic.
    You talk strange! :)

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Lincoln was the "Rail-Splitter and DeSantis is the "Nail-Spitter"

BigRed should be here in a bit when he senses that Lincoln's name was mentioned. :):
    Meh.

They can enjoy the ride together.

I honestly have never understood the idea of folks believing some ******* politician is worth a flake of faith.

To his credit, that ***hike lincoln could work an axe.

This desantis clown can not...straight up guarantee right there.

NFG either way.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Between the lines: DeSantis resigned his House seat before the final vote in December 2018. The bill he voted for seven months earlier did not include several changes Democrats managed to get into the final version.

• In May 2018, 226 Republicans voted for the earlier version of the bill; only two voted against it.
    • On the final version of the bill, 34 Republicans changed their votes from from “yes” to “no.” While 57 Democrats voted against the bill in May, zero voted "no" in December.
    One of those 34 Republicans, Rep. Ken Buck of Colorado, told Axios that Trump’s attack was “not only disingenuous, it's dishonest. They were completely two different bills.””

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    So a political hack job. I am shocked by that.
    Shocked GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs (GIF Image)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Meh.

They can enjoy the ride together.

I honestly have never understood the idea of folks believing some ******* politician is worth a flake of faith.

To his credit, that ***hike lincoln could work an axe.

This desantis clown can not...straight up guarantee right there.

NFG either way.
    Wasn't Jeff Davis a politician, though?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So a political hack job. I am shocked by that.
    I pointed out another pollical misleading hack job ad previously by a pro-Trump PAC that said DeSantis voted against a border wall in 2018 when he was in Congress which was misleading. The reason he voted against that particular bill had nothing to do with a border wall. He's always been for a border wall and voted to fund it in other bills.

He was even a co-sponsor to another bill that was introduced to try and get some kind of funding another way. It never made it to a floor vote because Pelosi and the Democrat majority in the committee wouldn't allow it.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    A "wall" seems wa$teful and inefficient, IMO. The U.S. routinely secures borders around the world without using "walls". I don't recall who said it but if we build a 20ft wall there will be a run on 21ft ladders. Illegal immigration cannot continue. The whole world cannot live inside the U.S. Something has got to give on this issue. But a physical wall seems more symbolic than fiscally and physically efficient. Since both Trump and D'tis are running on anti-illegal immigration, it would be nice if one of them articulated a plan that didn't further waste money and resources. Trump is too invested in "build the wall". And D'tis can't help but to echo Trump. I just don't see any real differentiation between the two on the issue of illegal immigration.

Reactions: KG1

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I pointed out another pollical misleading hack job ad previously by a pro-Trump PAC that said DeSantis voted against a border wall in 2018 when he was in Congress which was misleading. The reason he voted against that particular bill had nothing to do with a border wall. He's always been for a border wall and voted to fund it in other bills.

He was even a co-sponsor to another bill that was introduced to try and get some kind of funding another way. It never made it to a floor vote because Pelosi and the Democrat majority in the committee wouldn't allow it.
    I agree with most of this but it is fact he voted against the border wall in that bill by prioritizing other issues higher than the border. I do believe he is pro border wall, but not sure to what degree.

The INGO BS‘ers would call me a Trumper if I made a similar point on a Trump issue…

Top Bottom