• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    With a backwards torso to boot.

You think? I thought he was just fat enough to have front butt.

That was both creepy as hell and hilarious!

Check out his fake truck ads, they are pretty good as well. I've watched a few of his others, the Korean guy in the US Civil War is pretty funny as well. They are all the same "morbidly obese people moving in weird ways" AI.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    I am NOT a Democrat, but I want to see MJ decriminalized.
    I agree. Anymore I hate the smell almost as bad as I do cigarette smoke. But people are going to continue to use it weather it is legal or not. And weather it is harmful or not. It isn't more harmful than a few things that are legal right now. Our local Walmart is in Michigan. Every time I go in there, it wreaks of pot smoke. And still the world turns.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    If they could only work on it some more and this time make it less stinky.

Wasn't around it a lot when younger but I do not remember it smelling as bad as it does now.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I am NOT a Democrat, but I want to see MJ decriminalized.
    I agree.
    Over the years, the people who use alcohol as their drug of choice have been the ones that have given me BY FAR the most trouble when they use it.
    I'm so sick of guys who drink, then get the idea they're the world's toughest man.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of anybody who smoked weed ever giving me trouble, and I was at times around a lot of people who used it, especially when I went to school at IU Bloomington.

BackFromDC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville
    :laugh6:LMAO so I just got back from a conference that covers LEO/Identity/DMV/Customs/Borders data sharing.

Inside the dems there's two wolves. One wants to expunge/seal all marijuana related offenses so pot smokers can re-integrate society at large. One wants to keep those criminal dispositions because it will help them disqualify more people from owning guns. :banana:

Though not related to weed, the most ironically comedic fight in that conference was between the LGBT Legal Advocacy Alliance and Southern Poverty Law ganging up on the lawyers from the White House Office of Gun Violence Prevention (WHOVP). The WHOVP helped Tennessee craft "new gun violence prevention legislations that in the wake of Nashville that paints transgender individuals as mentally too defective to own firearms." The LGBTs saw it as "a great betrayal" and "would've never supported the President if his solution was to throw more trans kids in jail." SPL was also miffed because "when cities passed assault weapon restrictions, we saw a 300% uptick in arrests for minorities, and minorities were almost 10 times more likely to be red flagged!" :orly:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    :laugh6:LMAO so I just got back from a conference that covers LEO/Identity/DMV/Customs/Borders data sharing.

Inside the dems there's two wolves. One wants to expunge/seal all marijuana related offenses so pot smokers can re-integrate society at large. One wants to keep those criminal dispositions because it will help them disqualify more people from owning guns. :banana:

Though not related to weed, the most ironically comedic fight in that conference was between the LGBT Legal Advocacy Alliance and Southern Poverty Law ganging up on the lawyers from the White House Office of Gun Violence Prevention (WHOVP). The WHOVP helped Tennessee craft "new gun violence prevention legislations that in the wake of Nashville that paints transgender individuals as mentally too defective to own firearms." The LGBTs saw it as "a great betrayal" and "would've never supported the President if his solution was to throw more trans kids in jail." SPL was also miffed because "when cities passed assault weapon restrictions, we saw a 300% uptick in arrests for minorities, and minorities were almost 10 times more likely to be red flagged!" :orly:
    That sounds very entertaining but there's no way I could have sat through it.

Top Bottom