• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I guess you must just have to believe in the internet religion the way people believe in voodoo.

Doxxing to me just seems like an unsubstantiated opinion by computer generated insubstantial spirits on an electric screen.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So, there is no fraud.
    Yet here there is fraud.

What?
    Who said there was no fraud. Not me. Not this is fraud, it attempted fraud, as it was caught. One thing, I considered is I wonder if this guy would’ve attempted this if didn’t believe that the other side was doing it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Who said there was no fraud. Not me. Not this is fraud, it attempted fraud, as it was caught. One thing, I considered is I wonder if this guy would’ve attempted this if didn’t believe that the other side was doing it.

Notice, I did not quote you.
    I know that you get a lot of "grief" on INGO, but.. believe it or not.. it's not all about YOU.
    :)

I have heard from many people in real life, that THERE WAS NO FRAUD.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Looks like more justification for the increased voting reform we're seeing.
    How do you figure? It was caught. It's like anti-2A people saying "This guy improper person was caught attempting to buy a gun, and prosecuted, so we need more gun laws to catch people who do this."

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    How do you figure? It was caught. It's like anti-2A people saying "This guy improper person was caught attempting to buy a gun, and prosecuted, so we need more gun laws to catch people who do this."
    The fact it was so easy for him to register dead people and request ballots in their name shows something is wrong, how many didn't get caught?

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If they commit fraud, then punish them.
    I do not care if there is a (D), or a (R) affiliated with them.
    Be nice to know that they're willing to prosecute cheaters on both sides equally, but I suspect a Joe Biden DoJ would not for federal cases and states with Democrats in charge of prosecution would not for state cases.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    One reform I'd like to see. I don't think that people from outside of a district have any right to influence elections in that district. Elections would probably be better off without outside money. I can think of a whole host of reasons why that's a bad idea, and yet I still come away thinking it would be an improvement.

I'd love to know what the total spent in the GA special elections was from outside sources.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    One reform I'd like to see. I don't think that people from outside of a district have any right to influence elections in that district. Elections would probably be better off without outside money. I can think of a whole host of reasons why that's a bad idea, and yet I still come away thinking it would be an improvement.

I'd love to know what the total spent in the GA special elections was from outside sources.

How on earth would you actually stop this, realistically?

What prevents "Speaking Fees?" Or any other manner of effectively disappearing contributions.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How on earth would you actually stop this, realistically?

What prevents "Speaking Fees?" Or any other manner of effectively disappearing contributions.
    Like I said. I can think of several reason why it's a bad idea. I'm not saying it's practical. Or possible. Just something that would make elections better than they are now. I don't think Soros should be able to buy local prosecutors so easily.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Like I said. I can think of several reason why it's a bad idea. I'm not saying it's practical. Or possible. Just something that would make elections better than they are now. I don't think Soros should be able to buy local prosecutors so easily.

If we can assassinate Iranian generals, why can't we simply assassinate Soros as a statement on interference with US politics?

Soros is certainly responsible for harming more American citizens than any Iranian general ever has been.

Top Bottom