So is Bobzilla right?

It is Gateway Pundit.....no matter when it happened....it BREAKING NEWS

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If that is the case, why do you argue so against anyone (else) using an enemy's tactics against them while personally doing exactly that, by your own admission?

Seems to me there's a word for that, a word especially triggering to those that may be self-righteous and sanctimonious. Hmmm

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If that is the case, why do you argue so against anyone (else) using an enemy's tactics against them while personally doing exactly that, by your own admission?

Seems to me there's a word for that, a word especially triggering to those that may be self-righteous and sanctimonious. Hmmm
    Perhaps because its only a trait we share if you admit it...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Since when does anything I assert or aver affect what you convince yourself you should believe?

I bear no guilt for what you are or what you will become

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That’s not new. It was reported back in December. He was awarded those votes in the final tally.
    Now, that doesn’t mean there’s sone bs going on here. But this isn’t new nor news wortht
    You may have seen something similar in December but this was about a forensic audit that was released yesterday. This is the typical way the left kill stories they want killed. (Not implying you are.)

The allegations are leaked or disseminated then discredited as mere allegations then when the truth comes out officially their response is, oh that's old news and already been hashed...

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    That’s not new. It was reported back in December. He was awarded those votes in the final tally.
    Now, that doesn’t mean there’s sone bs going on here. But this isn’t new nor news wortht

Of course not, why should the general population know what the results of a audit were for a presidential election? I mean it's nowhere near as important as audits of the NRA or whether prince Harry can return to the U.K. for prince Phillip's funeral. I guess priorities are different for most liberals and the msm.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    So is Bobzilla right?

I haven't seen this coming from the MSM, have you? If no one else has reported it that kind of makes it "BREAKING NEWS" doesn't it?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    So is Bobzilla right?

My reply was ONLY to the Anthium county results that were quoted in my post. Take your ******** and lay it somewhere else. There was and is more information to be gone through than that.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What the heck? Over half of Trumps votes were not counted in the election! And in a twofer about half of those were given to Bidet...

This is why they are trying to stop the true hand audits...
    One thing I think we can agree on, the danger at this point is the continued efforts of Democrats to enact things, by hook or by crook, to make elections have lower, not higher, integrity.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So is Bobzilla right?

Well. It is Gateway Pundit. And they have been caught making **** up before. But something like that is pretty easy to fact-check. Was there a recount done in that county. If there was, it should be easy enough to look at the final count. See if what GwP reported is accurate and report back.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You may have seen something similar in December but this was about a forensic audit that was released yesterday. This is the typical way the left kill stories they want killed. (Not implying you are.)

The allegations are leaked or disseminated then discredited as mere allegations then when the truth comes out officially their response is, oh that's old news and already been hashed...
    Is it possible that it is the same thing but the GwP just reported it as being released just now? It's not like that's something outside of their wheelhouse.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Well. It is Gateway Pundit. And they have been caught making **** up before. But something like that is pretty easy to fact-check. Was there a recount done in that county. If there was, it should be easy enough to look at the final count. See if what GwP reported is accurate and report back.
    That was exactly what I did. The official recounts that were applied to the state voting records are identical to the votes they displayed. Trump received those votes and the win in that county. That was what what I was referring to.

I’m on a mobile device and don’t feel like fighting it for links. It’s there easy to find if anyone wants to look for it.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That was exactly what I did. The official recounts that were applied to the state voting records are identical to the votes they displayed. Trump received those votes and the win in that county. That was what what I was referring to.

I’m on a mobile device and don’t feel like fighting it for links. It’s there easy to find if anyone wants to look for it.
    This new software is a little better at handling mobile devices than the old software was. But not a lot better.

Top Bottom