• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I don't think it's fair to accuse people of supporting something just because they don't denounce it.

However, the Democrats accused Trump of supporting White Supremacists and racism because he didn't, in their opinion, denounce it enough.

Applying their standards to themselves, I notice the Democrats have not denounced vote fraud.

Should we assume they support it?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don’t know why you would want to be like them.

Sometimes it takes a dog nipping another dog to realize that bites aren't fun.
    Until that point, they don't get the hint, regardless of how clear it is made.

I think this is one of the core things republicans have failed to do for a long time, that has allowed for this escalation of ridiculousness that has unfolded.
    They've sat back and thought "well if I don't bow to their level, I'll still have respect," when it continually keeps failing.

Trump pushed back on them for every inch they pushed on him, flipping their narratives back around onto them. That has shown to be exceedingly effective.
    I think McConnell has learned to do this as well.

The follow through really requires the average public not ignoring it when a leftist yells "racist" at them, and confrontation on the point.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Sometimes it takes a dog nipping another dog to realize that bites aren't fun.
    Until that point, they don't get the hint, regardless of how clear it is made.

I think this is one of the core things republicans have failed to do for a long time, that has allowed for this escalation of ridiculousness that has unfolded.
    They've sat back and thought "well if I don't bow to their level, I'll still have respect," when it continually keeps failing.

Trump pushed back on them for every inch they pushed on him, flipping their narratives back around onto them. That has shown to be exceedingly effective.
    I think McConnell has learned to do this as well.

The follow through really requires the average public not ignoring it when a leftist yells "racist" at them, and confrontation on the point.

Yep.

Often, in order to communicate with a bully, one has to speak the bully's language. Bully's understand getting their teeth knocked out.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I would argue that it is patently obvious that Democrats support election fraud given that they scream up a lung any time there is a proposal to prevent fraud, like requiring photo ID for example. They reliably scream that Republicans want to "suppress the vote" with any attempt to provide for accountability. Incidentally, they ARE right about people like me wanting to suppress the vote. Dead people, foreign nationals, young children, fictional characters, cats, dogs, horses, and "computer glitches" should NOT be voting.

Shootin45super

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2019
    Bloomington
    After seeing the evidence there finding,I sure hope something can be done about it.
    I think if they can prove it and catch people doing it and proving them guilty.
    They should take them down to town square and hang them for treason.
    I bet it wouldnt ever happen again.
    This is a internal attack on our country.
    Its not a democrat/republican thing anymore.
    Just a direct attack on ALL of our freedom.
    Many people have fought and died so we can be free.
    We cant let them down now.
    This must be stopped NOW!

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Some seem to think that if you don't find enough fraud to overturn the election, the fraud doesn't matter.

That's like saying if your neighborhood has 15 drive-by shootings but nobody gets killed, it doesn't matter.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    All the suites being thrown out without even a hearing or look at evidence By mostly partisan courts/judges.

I think it’s pretty much over for the republic.

So far it looks like the swamp, nwo members, and globalists are winning. They fight dirty and the right side doesn’t seem to have the will to do anything about it.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Conservatives (almost the entire society in the 50's) as a group generally want peace and tranquility, the left has done everything possible to disrupt that peace and tranquility for 60 years. Conservatives largely turned the other cheek, just think back on all the norms of life that have been changed in that time.

Then in the 2000's it accelerated to the point conservatives had to hire a street fighter. Once conservatives began fighting back the left went apocalyptic. (That is really why they hate him, well, that and he beats them, not tweets.). The left always has always lived by the ends justify the means. As jamil, often points out, once you dehumanize your opponent and believe them literally Hitler, no vote fraud is wrong in that case.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    All the suites being thrown out without even a hearing or look at evidence By mostly partisan courts/judges.

I think it’s pretty much over for the republic.

So far it looks like the swamp, nwo members, and globalists are winning. They fight dirty and the right side doesn’t seem to have the will to do anything about it.

I don't take Trump for a man who will back down. Getting rid of so much DoD leadership lately isn't by chance.

Pretty sure plan B is crossing the Rubicon. The lawsuits are just giving the system a chance to address grievances before forcing the use of option B.

It'll be funny watching all the people complain when and if it happens. "But that's not playing by the rules!" they'll say, after they decided to kick the can down the road and roll along with election fraud.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't take Trump for a man who will back down. Getting rid of so much DoD leadership lately isn't by chance.

Pretty sure plan B is crossing the Rubicon. The lawsuits are just giving the system a chance to address grievances before forcing the use of option B.

Trump is just an idiot. Anyone capable of breathing knew the dems were pulling all the stops to defeat him and like an idiot Trump just walked into their trap and it's all over.

This guy has succeeded in everything he has ever done, underestimate him at your own peril.

It is far from over...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I don’t know why you would want to be like them.

Because they got a good beat and are easy to dance too???

[video=youtube;wXvqJTOKcp0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXvqJTOKcp0[/video]

9k=

Shootin45super

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2019
    Bloomington
    I think there is a reason Trump just pumped 20 billion into guantanamo prison.
    Its to house these crooks.
    Dont under estimate Trump.
    He isnt as stupid as everyone thinks.
    He indeed has a plan and its coming!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson