Dem Indiana mayor arrested for alleged drunk driving: 'I want to apologize'.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    For all those on this forum who live in Allen County, would any of you be treated the same way after getting behind the wheel while intoxicated, causing an accident, arrested and being released without bail, and having someone say nice things about you and your family in an attempt to excuse your behavior? I know I forgot the purple.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    For all those on this forum who live in Allen County, would any of you be treated the same way after getting behind the wheel while intoxicated, causing an accident, arrested and being released without bail, and having someone say nice things about you and your family in an attempt to excuse your behavior? I know I forgot the purple.

Other than the 'nice things said' that's pretty much exactly how a misdemeanor arrest works. As far as OVWI, first offense is often plead down to reckless driving or some other diverson is offered unless you hurt someone seriously or killed them.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Right by my office (Foster Park Golf Course)! Maybe something good can come of this tragedy: 1)Cease and desist all current and future construction of roundabouts in and around the City of Fort Wayne, and 2) Eliminate all existing roundabouts . Common sense traffic management that we all can agree on.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Hell, hogg**** can hang out in rehab while the city burns with no consequence.

Guessing the Ft Wayne clown will have no problem with this.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yes, what happened to him (Or didn't) is standard procedure and would me afforded to me.

Henry is probably the best and most popular mayor since Harry Baals, and a stand-up guy - he's been to our conservative Baptist church several times.

That said, he's Irish Catholic, so none of this is a complete surprise.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Right by my office (Foster Park Golf Course)! Maybe something good can come of this tragedy: 1)Cease and desist all current and future construction of roundabouts in and around the City of Fort Wayne, and 2) Eliminate all existing roundabouts . Common sense traffic management that we all can agree on.
    eliminate roundabouts?!

NEVER!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Our DEM mayor. Our leftist rag newspaper had NO details on the accident - no location, time, possible injuries, nothing. The coverup begins...
    I think you spoke too soon, as all the news outlets are reporting all the details now.

I wonder if there's bodycam footage?I

Anywho, his term is up next year, and I expect he'll drop out of the race, and Russ Jehl will announce he'll run against Didier. At least I hope so.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    That is a typical day in Indy.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Anywho, his term is up next year, and I expect he'll drop out of the race, and Russ Jehl will announce he'll run against Didier. At least I hope so.

I also see him dropping out which is fine with me. Not that he has been a horrible major but there are several things I do not even come close to agreeing with him on. I will give him credit on bringing back downtown.

I can see Didier having a good shot but then again this is the city and not the county.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I also see him dropping out which is fine with me. Not that he has been a horrible major but there are several things I do not even come close to agreeing with him on. I will give him credit on bringing back downtown.

I can see Didier having a good shot but then again this is the city and not the county.
    He's had a good run, and time for change. The Red River fiasco and selling city id cards (even though you can get a FREE state one) via the Catholics ... He's been there too long.

he has gotten a lot of exposure from fighting the city over trash, and I think he'd work a lot harder than Didier would.

And Arp is tool; and certainly not a sharp one.

Top Bottom