• ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 7, 2018
    Southern Indiana
    I recently took the Red Dot System Handgun course through Defensive Shooting Concepts and highly recommend it.

It helped me sort out a couple of things in my red dot handgun game that I may not have otherwise sorted out on my own at the range.

I highly recommend it!

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    I recently took the Red Dot System Handgun course through Defensive Shooting Concepts and highly recommend it.

It helped me sort out a couple of things in my red dot handgun game that I may not have otherwise sorted out on my own at the range.

I highly recommend it!
    Is DSC a school, or travelling trainers?

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.

I highly recommend it!
    Did they happen to say where the curriculum came from? Did they make it up or get it from someone else?

breakingcontact

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 7, 2018
    Southern Indiana
    Did they happen to say where the curriculum came from? Did they make it up or get it from someone else?
    Like most instructors, they took some of what they already knew, what they learned in instructor classes taught by others, and tweak it as they go.

Something like that.

They were both very upfront about not being red dot experts and experiencing the learning curve as well.

They helped me work out some of the mechanics which was limiting my presentation, that was my biggest takeaway.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Not traveling trainers, though I expect they would travel. Based out of the Sheridan, IN area. Offer classes at ACC, Atlanta Conservation Club. Very good training opportunities here in our backyard. Highly recommended.
    How in the he doublecandlesticks do I not known about them? Sheesh.
    I wonder if they’d travel just down the road...
    Also @MCgrease08 since I don’t know how to multi quote on mobile.

acd1010

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Coatesville
    Thanks for sharing. I really have been looking for a class or two to take on RDS. I carry that way now, but I am sure I could be better with a class. I didn't know anything about these guys and now I do.

Top Bottom