• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    ACT is truly excited about our partnership with RR. We tried a couple of classes last year just to see, and the response was quite positive. We'll be adding another pistol course this year and hopefully more in the future.

gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    ACT is truly excited about our partnership with RR. We tried a couple of classes last year just to see, and the response was quite positive. We'll be adding another pistol course this year and hopefully more in the future.

The feelings are mutual Obijohn. Last year was a success by all measures and we are looking forward to this year's Pistol 145 and the new Pistol 209 defensive pistol courses.

If you have a firearm for self-defense purposes (and probably if you just own a firearm, period), you will be well-served by taking either of the collaborative RR/ACT defensive pistol courses. If our courses don't suit your purposes, find another qualified firearms instructor and take their course(s). The worst possible thing to do is to not devote time to train with your firearm...

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Have taken this class with ACT & RR, great no BS class with tons of practical drills. John is an awesome instructor, spends a lot of time correcting bad habits/form and also tailoring the course to your skill level. This class definitely made me a better shooter last time I took it, planning on taking it again!

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    I'll have to miss the one in March. It is an implementation weekend at work.

But, Kathy, Jen and I are planning on doing both of John's events in the Spring.

We'll be doing our "Hank Drills" over the summer so that we'll be ready!

:shoot:

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    What a great way to knock off the winter rust and refine your skills or learn some new ones. There are a few spots still available.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    This event is still on the books, right? I just got my ticket last week and am looking forward to it, viruses be damned.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    This event is still on the books, right? I just got my ticket last week and am looking forward to it, viruses be damned.

We are monitoring the situation, and currently we have every intention of having the event next weekend. Things would have to drastically worsen for this to be cancelled. That being said, anyone who is uncomfortable with attending or sick, we will either issue a full refund or credit for future training. Please if you are sick, do not attend as we are cognizant of the health and well being of others.

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Great shooting with you again!

Thanks again RR & ACT for another awesome class! Always learn a ton when I train with you! Today's class helped me highlight flaws in my shooting, definitely need to improve how I throttle between precision and speed. Looking forward to your next training!

Pistol is lubed up and the range bag is packed. Hopefully the gestapo hasn't set up road blocks along I-70 yet.

diveski11

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I very much enjoyed "working" this event. I always learn so much by being a volunteer and the fellowship is priceless. I would like to encourage each of you to join Revere's Riders as a volunteer. Each and every one of you would be a much valued part of our team. There are many perks and always a lot of fun. If interested, please fill out our online Volunteer Application https://www.reveresriders.org/take-action/volunteer/. If volunteering isn't your gig, we most definitely encourage a membership https://www.reveresriders.org/about-us/membership-information/. We sincerely appreciate your support in any form!

Top Bottom