• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central

New Yorkers who don't identify as male or female can use 'X' to designate their gender on driver's licenses and other government documents, new bill says​

Genesis 1:26-28

King James Version

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
    27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

New Yorkers who don't identify as male or female can use 'X' to designate their gender on driver's licenses and other government documents, new bill says​

Genesis 1:26-28​

King James Version​

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
    27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
    Doesn’t the constitution and bill of rights say that only men and women have the right to vote?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Pick a team, folks. Its not that hard. Hell, switch teams if that is what you want. Dont care, more power to ya if that is what makes you happy. I'll call you Sir or Ma'am. No skin off my nose.

But I draw the line at the "none of the above" crowd. Ya gotta be SOMETHING. So just pick one. (even if you swing both ways)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I hope to fill out all my descriptors with what I want. They'll never find me!

Top Bottom