• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 84VETTE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Salem
    I got mine a few weeks ago. Its really quiet on my TX22. I need to find subsonics to try it on my Tikka T1X for the most effect. Its really about as much fun as you can have with your clothes on.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I got my dead air mask back in July, and I love it. It is very quiet and the design makes it easy to disassemble and clean. I think it is about the best .22 suppressor on the market.

NWIeng

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Hammond
    Second everyone else’s comments. Mine came in a couple months ago. Works great, you won’t regret the purchase.

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Heavy when compared to others. Sound reduction is as advertised. I still like my Element 2 better overall. The one thing the mask has that the element two doesn’t is skirted baffles.
    worth the $300+ stamp all day long though

RMG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    West Side
    Just before election I ordered a dead air mask for the .22 lr, anybody have one??? I’d like to hear some comments thanks

I've had one for a couple of years, mostly used on a Ruger SR-22 pistol. A lot of fun with CCI Standard Velocity. I most enjoy sharing it with others who have not shot suppressed before... the smile on their face after hearing how quiet it is, priceless! Enjoy!

Alex928

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Just be careful if you do buy one because I ordered mine about a year ago and said it would be my only suppressor. Got it out of jail a few months ago and now I have a Wolfman on order. So be prepared to go down that rabbit hole because the Mask will have you wanting to suppress everything.

RMG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    West Side
    Just be careful if you do buy one because I ordered mine about a year ago and said it would be my only suppressor. Got it out of jail a few months ago and now I have a Wolfman on order. So be prepared to go down that rabbit hole because the Mask will have you wanting to suppress everything.

Ha! I'm same as you Alex. Had the Mask for awhile, such fun to shot with. Bought a Wolfman and sent my $200 to ATF beginning of October. Hoping when the weather turns nice in April or so I can get it out of jail.

Top Bottom