• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    He yielded his stock back to his partner who I am guessing provided most of the tangible resources.
    There is no stock. The company was established as an LLC. It never got off the ground let alone became a publicly traded company. They haven't even made a single pillow yet.

I too am leaving my imaginary shares to my business partner so he can run a pretend company I helped found that has no product to sell.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    There is no stock. The company was established as an LLC. It never got off the ground let alone became a publicly traded company. They haven't even made a single pillow yet.

I too am leaving my imaginary shares to my business partner so he can run a pretend company I helped found that has no product to sell.
    Even so, Make sure you set up your taxes

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This little donkey dong is in this activist crap it to try and make a buck anyway he can. He's even said so.

On to the next fail junior.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

I concede. Taking Hogg at his word is not a sound choice.

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The little egomaniac thought he would get rich on name recognition alone. He quickly learned that his name ain't worth a plug nickel.

Deafpanzer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2021
    Carmel
    Finally got Mike Lindel's pillows two weeks ago and they are the BEST!!! Next step I told my wife I am going to order towels and bed sheets from same company. Thanks for making me smile when I read this...

cath8r

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    MILTON
    Entitled, self-righteous, millennial social justice warrior David Hogg just lost a pillow fight...

with a boomer.

A Christian, American, freedom loving, Trump supporting, boomer... Mike Lindell.

Poor little guy thought he could compete on the open market against somebody who has a quality product, and knows how the free market works,
    thinking his preachy message of "I'm a better person that you" was a great selling point the public would rally to...

I hope his investors are angry... at him, AND his message.

So why does it matter if he's a Christian? And why is Hogg even on the radar anymore? And how difficult is it to create a pillow, and how can it be THAT much better than any other pillow out there other than the fact that it has nothing to do with David Hogg?

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So why does it matter if he's a Christian? And why is Hogg even on the radar anymore? And how difficult is it to create a pillow, and how can it be THAT much better than any other pillow out there other than the fact that it has nothing to do with David Hogg?
    Technology and materials have advanced far beyond the past simple pillows. I like my quick cooling pillow...

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    82   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    It matters... (and you'd know if you pay attention to what this nation is becoming) because the Judeo-Christian values this nation was founded on, and can't function properly without, are under constant attack by the leftists intent on ruling this land with an iron fist.

And, you can't say it has nothing to do with that little twerp Hogg, when he's the one that started the new company...

By the way, he did it NOT start it as a normal business venture, but solely as a political vendetta, to punish Lindell, for his personal, and political viewpoints. For daring to think differently, and have different opinions. Hogg didn't care about making pillows... he only cared about driving someone else making pillows... out of business.

Hogg is on the radar quite simply, because he craves attention. He does everything he can to place himself there. After a while, when he feel lonely, and forgotten again... he'll think of some other way to pull a "Hey look at me" stunt, and the adoring media will gleefully play along.

It has everything to do with Hogg... and his ginormous entitled ego.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Top Bottom