• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    Hopefully there is enough voters remorse in 2022 to put a stop to all this leftist madness !
    Lets face it they are holding nothing back and spreading Marxist Poo Poo all over the place, from schools to workplaces.... its freak'n everywhere !

on a side note what Gun rights groups (Indiana State ONLY) are the majority of members here supporting.
    I want to send support to a Hoosier Group that is making a difference.
    Suggestions ???

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hopefully there is enough voters remorse in 2022 to put a stop to all this leftist madness !
    Lets face it they are holding nothing back and spreading Marxist Poo Poo all over the place, from schools to workplaces.... its freak'n everywhere !

on a side note what Gun rights groups (Indiana State ONLY) are the majority of members here supporting.
    Suggestions ???

If you think voting is going to stop the leftist madness, after they spent almost 2 full years rioting, murdering, and burning down cities, then were able to take over all 3 chambers of government, I think you have a screw loose.

They didn't attain political power peacefully or through the system, they attained it through violent force. They faced no repercussions, only rewards. They will simply do the same in 2022.

This is why there's now a massive push to disarm their political opposition ahead of time.

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    If you think voting is going to stop the leftist madness, after they spent almost 2 full years rioting, murdering, and burning down cities, then were able to take over all 3 chambers of government, I think you have a screw loose.

They didn't attain political power peacefully or through the system, they attained it through violent force. They faced no repercussions, only rewards. They will simply do the same in 2022.

This is why there's now a massive push to disarm their political opposition ahead of time.
    I see.... All hope is lost then ?
    I'm pretty sure corruption played a HUGE role, I'm also sure it isn't a done deal just yet.
    We have a lot of great patriots out there fighting the good fight.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Cruz hit it right on the head when he busted the democrat leadership and their response( or lack thereof) to the rioting, looting, murdering and burning down of cities.

They let it slide and even in some cases actually encouraged it. Then they they refused to prosecute and called for defunding and disbanding police forces. And they wonder why there was a spike in crime which lead to a spike in gun sales because people are basically left on their own to protect themselves from the democrat leadership's sanctioned violence.

Now Biden and the democrat leadership want to take those means of protection away from law abiding gun owners to defend themselves and their families with the help of anti-gun zealots like Chimpman after they failed miserably to stop the chaos from escalating.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I see.... All hope is lost then ?
    I'm pretty sure corruption played a HUGE role, I'm also sure it isn't a done deal just yet.
    We have a lot of great patriots out there fighting the good fight.

Hope isn't lost, unless people think that doing the same thing over and over will generate a different result.

There hasn't been a fight yet.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

Suggestions ???

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    What the hell is it with these smarmy little weasel ****s the demoncrats put up?

6a00d834518c7969e201b7c948b56c970b-800wi

8572020.jpg

Satan incarnate.

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    The nature of the "good fight" may well change.
    So true, if it does no one wins !
    Getting people out to vote like the left does would change it all, lets face it most on the right are complacent and lazy.
    We've allowed the left to take over school boards, city and county councils and.....
    It's time for the right to get busy and put conservatives in these spots from the lowest positions to the highest !
    It's easier to sit back and claim our rights then to take back our republic through the hard grind of political work but, no one has to die so.....

corywj

Supporter of the first and second amendments
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2020
    Fort Wayne
    I did not get a response from Senator Young which has me concerned. He has become a RINO and weak.

I followed up with Senator Young yesterday, and was pointed that I considered a vote for confirmation of Mr Chipman a violation of his oath which would make him unsuitable as a representative for my interest in the future. Including a statement that I would work to get the Indiana Republican Party to primary him if he were to vote present, or in the affirmative for chipman's nomination.
    Very well done, thanks for taking that stand, you know lots of us on here support this position, it was the right thing to do, much appreciated.

Top Bottom