• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Well, that sucks. I appreciate you taking the time to "talk" to us, regardless.

I'd still be interested in knowing the specifics of your plans to revamp SSI/Medicare. I know you said audit for fraud, but surely you're aware the OIG already does that and there's not nearly enough fraud to make a dent in the insolvency issue or deficit spending.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I asked the question to the honchos. You can read into this as "I had to ask because I can't tell what happened". Hopefully it wasn't my intelligent, well thought out question that got the thread exercised.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We'll it looks like it's gone. The boss probably has a reason for this.
    If I were to guess (and it's only a guess), maybe texkev didn't want to turn INGO into an avenue for political campaigning. Don't really know if I agree or disagree, but I can see that being a valid concern.

Most of us probably agree with Danny on some level, but can you imagine what would happen if Young opened an account here, or Andre Carson? Probably wouldn't turn out well.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    If I were to guess (and it's only a guess), maybe texkev didn't want to turn INGO into an avenue for political campaigning. Don't really know if I agree or disagree, but I can see that being a valid concern.

Most of us probably agree with Danny on some level, but can you imagine what would happen if Young opened an account here, or Andre Carson? Probably wouldn't turn out well.
    You're probably correct. That never crossed my mind.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

This never crossed my mind either. It does make sense, but boy would it be fun to watch.

Of course I'm not a mod, they may feel different. :dunno:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Yeah, it might get ugly. I'm pretty sure that if tv/radio/newspaper allow time for one candidate they have to allow it for any that wish it. I have no idea how that would apply to a forum.
    You'll never see Todd Young on this forum!
    Danny has my vote.
    If Danny Niederberger stands for what he says he'll have to fight the establishment just like Trump.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Yeah, it might get ugly. I'm pretty sure that if tv/radio/newspaper allow time for one candidate they have to allow it for any that wish it. I have no idea how that would apply to a forum.
    i personally wouldn't have a problem with any of them joining. I think it actually might be nice to see some of them interact among us.

That said I'm not Texkev or a mod, and i could definitely see some of the threads causing issues.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    i personally wouldn't have a problem with any of them joining. I think it actually might be nice to see some of them interact among us.

That said I'm not Texkev or a mod, and i could definitely see some of the threads causing issues.
    Yeah, I just don't see it ending well. It would have to be a pay-per-view thing I think. :lmfao:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

There's at least one elected official who's a member here. This guy is still a private citizen talking to other private citizens, if that's the reason his thread got nuked that's some BS. If a politician joins and talks to us, so what?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Yeah, I just don't see it ending well. It would have to be a pay-per-view thing I think. :lmfao:
    No disrespect to you my friend, but I totally disagree.

If we have "members" that cannot behave themselves in a public forum, then they are welcome to go play on facebook or twitter.

We are indianagunowners.com, everything posted is a reflection of Indiana gun owners. People that cannot control their keyboard mannerisms should not be here. :twocents:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well, that sucks. I appreciate you taking the time to "talk" to us, regardless.

I'd still be interested in knowing the specifics of your plans to revamp SSI/Medicare. I know you said audit for fraud, but surely you're aware the OIG already does that and there's not nearly enough fraud to make a dent in the insolvency issue or deficit spending.
    Denny.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Ok. The thread was deleted by mistake. A staff member was trying to clean up a few things and deleted the wrong one. With the new software, there is no getting it back.

We can maybe see if we can make this happen again. Our apologies.

Top Bottom