• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm expecting an appropriate username. We probably won't see TODDYOUNGSUCKSCANALWATER or something like that.

I do think it's kind of a big deal we have a US Senate candidate joining INGO.
    I'll be really happy if he answers a few questions from us. Probably should get some decent questions prepared for him. So it won't be all over the place. You would be a good person to gather questions ;)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'll be really happy if he answers a few questions from us. Probably should get some decent questions prepared for him. So it won't be all over the place. You would be a good person to gather questions ;)
    You know, that I know, that you know, that I ain't gettin near that. That sounds too much like work.

With that said, we need to ask serious questions. We need to set the bar high. I don't speak for all Mods, but I'm pretty sure the reins will be held tight on this one.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    You know, that I know, that you know, that I ain't gettin near that. That sounds too much like work.

With that said, we need to ask serious questions. We need to set the bar high. I don't speak for all Mods, but I'm pretty sure the reins will be held tight on this one.
    Kind of what I mean as we know INGO can end up all over the place in a short time.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Of course! Like, what are his views on pineapple on pizza? Huh? Huh?? ;)
    Maybe in the context of help wanted signs at all businesses, shortages on various/random items in stores.

Then again, that is who we are. If we can get some serious issues covered (it seems like everything is serious these days) before the Glock v 1911; 9mm v 45acp; AR v AK questions; spare ammo carry quantity we'll be doing good.

We're up to about 100 questions at this point. Pineapple on pizza questions will roll into the "no good pizza outside da Region" discussion. This followed by elephant ears v funnel cakes and a lengthy discussion on Persimmon Puddin.

Then the thread will get back on the rails with "what's the weirdest thing you've seen at a gun show?"

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Kind of what I mean as we know INGO can end up all over the place in a short time.
    With Mods all hands on deck, the train will still leave the tracks at some point. Whether or not it ends up in the river is to be determined.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    There have been other candidates show up on INGO...they are here for the campaign and disappear as soon as the votes are cast. A libertarian comes to mind, cost me my only violation for calling him a richard cranium.

If you're coming here, be a member not a user.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm not sure what happened to it. I'm sure a Mod will see this and look into it. I was away for about an half hour so I wanted to catch up on what was posted, but the thread was gone.

Top Bottom