• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There's at least one elected official who's a member here. This guy is still a private citizen talking to other private citizens, if that's the reason his thread got nuked that's some BS. If a politician joins and talks to us, so what?
    Well if truth be known I did it and it was a mistake so you guys settle down.
    there were reports of multiple threads started by this gentleman and I nuked the one I wanted to keep. So ease up kiddy’s OK.
    not aimed at you BBI just a general statement the human error is at play here. He and I have PM and he is aware.
    Hey Danny if you get this the forum was deleted by accident and would love for you to come back and answer questions when you can.
    he already knows. The beauty of the PM system.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Time to get the questions back on track. Danny: what's your view on the myriad of alphabet soup agencies where the un-elected and un-appointed are able to change rules at will that have the force of law? A bit of a loaded (no pun intended) question but hits home on a gun owner's forum.

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    Danny has opened another thread. Perhaps we should move our questions there.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Danny has opened another thread. Perhaps we should move our questions there.

That's the old one from yesterday.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    There's at least one elected official who's a member here. This guy is still a private citizen talking to other private citizens, if that's the reason his thread got nuked that's some BS. If a politician joins and talks to us, so what?
    I don't think DD was saying elected officials can't join the forum.

I think his assumption was that they can't use it as a platform.

Danny's account didn't disappear, only the thread.

Edit: Nevermind turns out it was just a simple mistake.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2021
    Carmel, Indiana
    Time to get the questions back on track. Danny: what's your view on the myriad of alphabet soup agencies where the un-elected and un-appointed are able to change rules at will that have the force of law? A bit of a loaded (no pun intended) question but hits home on a gun owner's forum.
    I apologize, I have been so busy the past few weeks. All the unelected agencies that exist are due to laziness at the congressional level. Congress has the ability to do everything these agencies do, but they gave away their power.

I would love to start trimming these agencies at the federal level. Most of the federal agencies have a state agency that mirrors it, making it completely redundant. Even worse, sometimes the state and federal agencies contradict themselves in their regulations.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I apologize, I have been so busy the past few weeks. All the unelected agencies that exist are due to laziness at the congressional level. Congress has the ability to do everything these agencies do, but they gave away their power.

I would love to start trimming these agencies at the federal level. Most of the federal agencies have a state agency that mirrors it, making it completely redundant. Even worse, sometimes the state and federal agencies contradict themselves in their regulations.
    Thanks for the reply Danny. Hopefully this will get the thread going again and you’ll get some more questions from other INGOers.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Point of order. I tried to send in the candidate petition to Boone County and they refused to accept it. There is a window of time on the form during which they are supposed to be received. I had hoped Boone County would hold them till that time. The county clerk's office would not in return the form. So mine is sitting, waiting on the date whenever I can resend it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2021
    Carmel, Indiana
    Point of order. I tried to send in the candidate petition to Boone County and they refused to accept it. There is a window of time on the form during which they are supposed to be received. I had hoped Boone County would hold them till that time. The county clerk's office would not in return the form. So mine is sitting, waiting on the date whenever I can resend it.
    You should mail the petitions to my PO Box (PO Box 838 Westfield, IN 46074). I will turn them into the County offices beginning on January 5th.

Top Bottom