Please reply by conversation.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    ***SOLD***

I have a factory built Daniel Defense DDM4 v1 I would like to sell. In excellent shape, just a minor nick here and there. I bought the gun from the original owner, has around 1000 rounds total fired. I have the original box and owners manual. The factory rear sight is gone, but I will include the pictured ARMS 40 flip up sight. The Magpul rail covers that come with it new were gone when I got the gun, so I installed some aftermarket ones. Not as nice as the Magpul's but they get the job done. I will also include 2 Magpul Pmag 30 round non-window mags. For those not familiar with Daniel Defense AR's, they are top of the line guns with the following features:

Precision crafted from the highest quality material available today with meticulous attention to detail, The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine will prove to be the benchmark in the industry.

* Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point
    * Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
    * Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 16″ M4 Profile, Carbine Gas System, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate coated
    * Chamber: 5.56 NATO
    * Flash Hider: A2 Birdcage Flash Hider
    * Bolt Carrier Group: Full Auto, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
    * Buffer: H Buffer
    * Sights: ARMS 40 Flip Up BUIS; Pinned “F” Marked Front Sight Base
    * Handguard: Daniel Defense Omega X Rail™ 12.0 FSP
    * Buttstock: MAGPUL MOE Buttstock & Mil-Spec Receiver Extension
    * Magazine: Two (2) MAGPUL 30 round PMag's in Black
    * Vertical Grip: Daniel Defense A2 Styling Vertical Grip
    * Trigger Guard: Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard
    * Case: Comes with Custom Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case
    * Made in the USA!

Retail from Daniel Defense on this gun is $1537. I am asking $1150 NOW $1100. Price is negotiable. FTF in NE Indiana. Not really looking for trades. Trying to free up some funds for other projects. Email or PM with any questions. Thanks.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom