• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I had a trade in I bought years ago and worked fine. They are one of those odd guns that were dogs when new, as used guns we couldn't give them away. Now years later like ruger security six's etc the value has risen for some strange reason. If DW actually releases them again and somebody pays the 1200.00 they show on their website they're crazy though.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I only long term owned one. a 10 inch 44 Mag Vent heavy. It was a 200 yard ram slammin' machine. Very accurate and survived multiple thousands of full boilerhouse magnum loads, most of them were 300 flat nosed. That unique tension barrel system with the heavy shroud really was accurate. In Silhouette you really only ever shot it single action. I have handled several of the smaller frame .357 models at gun shows and a couple of them had double action timing issues. I have no idea what it takes to get that rectified, or even who works on them. I would take a good look at the cylinder timing on any used models. I liked mine even if the bluing on the frame turned purple, the beauty was on the targets. .

Davecz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2014
    Dyer
    No experience with their revolvers but if they are anything like their 1911's you'll be happy with em

wabashman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    My DW revolvers.

Have not any problems what-so-ever with them. They lock up exceptionally well and are wayyyy more accurate than I am with them.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    For the money I'd get a S&W performance center revolver and about anyone else's 1911.

That's based on 3 friends with their 1911's (in fairness I think they all 3 eventually got their guns to feed) and my extremely frustrating experiences with their previous ceo (now owns Fusion firearms, yeck) and my good experiences with other companies on warranty issues.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I have a DW 15 with 4 barrels I think, been awhile since I looked. Regardless it is a tack driver with a great trigger. I really like mine

Top Bottom