• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Law & Crime channel on Youtube has a video report that includes some video I havent seen elsewher, incliding some stills of the door and a cop-cam of a deputy unloading a baby Glock.

The “hole” part hardware of the deadbolt system was hanging off of the deadbolt itself, and the screws yanked out of the door frame were about 4” long. But the door frame itself was only a 2x4, and looked like the upper part had been cutaway so maybe only ”1x4”?

House is for sale for $400K plus, I think I would require the seller to improve the door frames before shelling out port though.

Oh, and the video narration says the neighbors came over and were “monitoring” the situation. I guess that’s classier than stating position of their thumbs.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    A little thread resurrection here.

I was checking some thing about this and realized that the thread never got closed out properly according to my inner bureaucrat. I hate loose ends. So here we go:

I read somewhere else a few months ago that that family managed to sell their house and move somewhere else.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

I was checking some thing about this and realized that the thread never got closed out properly according to my inner bureaucrat. I hate loose ends. So here we go:

I read somewhere else a few months ago that that family managed to sell their house and move somewhere else.
    Good! As it should be. Trying kicking in my door and it will be met with deadly force. FAFO

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana

My OP literally has the info saying the grand jury decided there would be no charges.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    The only reason I could see to move would be because of the incredibly stupid neighbor who walks into a shooting situation the way he did. Straight up stupid.

Other than that, I'd think that no soliciting sign would get taken pretty seriously after that event.

Top Bottom