• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    OI got curious. If you’re interested in the whole gory detail, read on.

It appears daughter was on phone with 911 while ex-bf was at door, and she was scared of him. When exbf was banging on door she asked her dad if exbf was trying to kill her. Can hear door break open and shooting as well.
    911 call - age restricted, you’ll probably have to go to YT to listen.

In this story with video interview ”Helpful“ neighbor claims he saw “everything” and tells reporter exbf didn’t enter house and if he did “why did [homeowner] shoot through the door.” Bet he doesn’t get invited over for the next backyard barbecue.

Someone else is all bent out of shape over the consequences and calling for a “full investigation” because “neighbors” heard “4-5” shots instead of three, (I would suppose “ear-witness” testimony to be even less reliable than eye-witness testimony) and exbf has three gsw but only two holes in the front door OMG IT‘S ALL LIES. Handily they’ve strung together several pieces of ring video so you get an overall view of the event. Now if they would just sit down and actually watch their own video to see what it tells them, they would have the answer to the questions. As a couple thousand YT commenters have pointed out so far.

Thanks for posting the full video, explains a lot to hear it all.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    OI got curious. If you’re interested in the whole gory detail, read on.

It appears daughter was on phone with 911 while ex-bf was at door, and she was scared of him. When exbf was banging on door she asked her dad if exbf was trying to kill her. Can hear door break open and shooting as well.
    911 call - age restricted, you’ll probably have to go to YT to listen.

In this story with video interview ”Helpful“ neighbor claims he saw “everything” and tells reporter exbf didn’t enter house and if he did “why did [homeowner] shoot through the door.” Bet he doesn’t get invited over for the next backyard barbecue.

Someone else is all bent out of shape over the consequences and calling for a “full investigation” because “neighbors” heard “4-5” shots instead of three, (I would suppose “ear-witness” testimony to be even less reliable than eye-witness testimony) and exbf has three gsw but only two holes in the front door OMG IT‘S ALL LIES. Handily they’ve strung together several pieces of ring video so you get an overall view of the event. Now if they would just sit down and actually watch their own video to see what it tells them, they would have the answer to the questions. As a couple thousand YT commenters have pointed out so far.

Neighbor is probably some anti-gun zealot. Telling tall tales to try to get one of those evil self defenders arrested. Luckily this happened somewhere the DAs don't jump at the opportunity to platform those people and build a wrongful prosecution.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Probably a Boomer who tells everyone at the local gun shop they need to drag the body inside after they shoot someone trying to break in.
    I've heard that SOOOO MANY times.

I can't imagine how many you've heard it.

"stop illegal entry into the house". Doesn't say "stop illegal entry AFTER the house is entered".

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Did anyone turn the volume up and listen to the audio? I wonder if the daughter and her dad will be able to reconcile this? All hell was breaking loose inside and outside the house.

No happy ending here for anyone.
    That's the worst part of the whole thing. Dad did the right thing, but the daughter will have just as much to work through as the dad, maybe more. That's before the whole daddy daughter dynamic is considered. I don't even know where you'd begin. I hope they get help.

pmbiker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    Corn & Bean
    I starched one of my daughters bf's back in the day. Drug him down the stairs by his belt as he slowly regained consciousness, bouncing his grape on every carpeted step on the way down. Daughter thought I killed him but she got over it.

I know, not even in the same ballpark but it was a similar situation. He didn't come around after that.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    POS Parents. From the Description in the YT vid that @Alamo posted of the Ring footage.

"This one is where I went by time of the Ring segments and compiled it together.

We want a FULL investigation.

James was extremely tired. He stayed up all night the night prior and had a hard time sleeping at night adjusting from a 3rd shift schedule he had. What was not said in the investigation too was he was not home the night prior which would have been a few minutes away from The Duckro Home, he was 3 hours away, near Cleveland visiting friends and family with the intention to stay up there for.a mini vacation but for some reason, he drove all the way back there. But the big question is WHY?

He left Allyson a voicemail on Saturday July 30th at 11:40pm Allyson Duckro texted him back at 11:58pm saying, "whats up"

"whats up" is the only one that sent as a TEXT message and not iMessage. iMessage does not show on phone records.

Police "took her phone into custody"

but somehow the rest of her texts are gone?

Mitch Duckro SHOT him in the back twice.
    The door only shows 2 holes.
    James had 3 gun wounds.
    All witnesses heard 4-5 shots. ???

SO MANY LIES into this."

So much stupid to unpack here.

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    I've heard that SOOOO MANY times.

I can't imagine how many you've heard it.

"stop illegal entry into the house". Doesn't say "stop illegal entry AFTER the house is entered".
    I always thought if I shoot someone in my home I am going to immediately drag them outside. It will cut down on the clean up...

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I appreciate you describing them as "helpful". They milled around with hands in their pockets, looking at the guy while helpfully saying "he's barely breathing" "I saw him take a few breaths a little bit ago, but he's dead". I hope they weren't the eyewitnesses claiming 4 or 5 shots were fired.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    That's the worst part of the whole thing. Dad did the right thing, but the daughter will have just as much to work through as the dad, maybe more. That's before the whole daddy daughter dynamic is considered. I don't even know where you'd begin. I hope they get help.
    I’m not where I can replay this but pretty sure I heard the daughter fearfully “Is he here to kill me?”

I think there’s some history with exbf that’s not in the press, and I think daughter and dad were on same page.

FNparabellum

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Aug 30, 2022
    Indianapolis
    This is from last month, but I didn't see it posted anywhere and it's making it's rounds on the Internet.

Dude's wide open and blinking eyes makes me assume he's on something. He should've left after no one answered.

Grand jury didn't bring charges.

Well, hopefully the next dude she dates is a bit more intelligent. I dont blame the home owner one bit.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I’m not where I can replay this but pretty sure I heard the daughter fearfully “Is he here to kill me?”

I think there’s some history with exbf that’s not in the press, and I think daughter and dad were on same page.
    She does and she thanked him for saving her life, but then there's the whole "Did I make my dad kill a guy for my choices?" conversation that will most likely come up in some form. There's a lot of emotions and grieving that are bound to be shared between the two of them as a result of this dipshit trying to break in.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    POS Parents. From the Description in the YT vid that @Alamo posted of the Ring footage.

"This one is where I went by time of the Ring segments and compiled it together.

We want a FULL investigation.

James was extremely tired. He stayed up all night the night prior and had a hard time sleeping at night adjusting from a 3rd shift schedule he had. What was not said in the investigation too was he was not home the night prior which would have been a few minutes away from The Duckro Home, he was 3 hours away, near Cleveland visiting friends and family with the intention to stay up there for.a mini vacation but for some reason, he drove all the way back there. But the big question is WHY?

He left Allyson a voicemail on Saturday July 30th at 11:40pm Allyson Duckro texted him back at 11:58pm saying, "whats up"

"whats up" is the only one that sent as a TEXT message and not iMessage. iMessage does not show on phone records.

Police "took her phone into custody"

but somehow the rest of her texts are gone?

Mitch Duckro SHOT him in the back twice
    The door only shows 2 holes.
    James had 3 gun wounds.
    All witnesses heard 4-5 shots. ???

SO MANY LIES into this."

So much stupid to unpack here.

Extremely common, even in non-POS households, as a form of denial when their loved one is the decedent in a righteous shoot. Suicides as well. The coping mechanisms sometimes just break from reality and the theories that grieving families put forward are...interesting at times. Like body double - fled to Mexico - insurance scam - not really dead sort of stuff. Misidentification because he has a dog and despite the corpse looking exactly like my child and having my child's clothes on and having my child's ID in his pocket, it's a lookalike because the dog isn't with him.

That's not to say they aren't a POS household, no idea, but just saying it's more common than you might think.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Extremely common, even in non-POS households, as a form of denial when their loved one is the decedent in a righteous shoot. Suicides as well. The coping mechanisms sometimes just break from reality and the theories that grieving families put forward are...interesting at times. Like body double - fled to Mexico - insurance scam - not really dead sort of stuff. Misidentification because he has a dog and despite the corpse looking exactly like my child and having my child's clothes on and having my child's ID in his pocket, it's a lookalike because the dog isn't with him.

That's not to say they aren't a POS household, no idea, but just saying it's more common than you might think.
    You're right and I should have taken that into account.

Top Bottom