• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    This is from last month, but I didn't see it posted anywhere and it's making it's rounds on the Internet.

Dude's wide open and blinking eyes makes me assume he's on something. He should've left after no one answered.

Grand jury didn't bring charges.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    According to a statement released Thursday afternoon by Shelby County Prosecutor Tim Sell, “The grand jury voted 8-1 against indicting the homeowner involved in the shooting.”

8-1? WTH?

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Not arguing one way or another, but did that door give way, or did he shoot him through a, al beit temporarily, secured door? Curious how that will play out if so.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Not arguing one way or another, but did that door give way, or did he shoot him through a, al beit temporarily, secured door? Curious how that will play out if so.
    The grand jury voted eight to one to not bring charges. I’m sure there will be a wrongful death suit in civil court.

1661822813354.png

Did anyone turn the volume up and listen to the audio? I wonder if the daughter and her dad will be able to reconcile this? All hell was breaking loose inside and outside the house.

No happy ending here for anyone.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I got curious. If you’re interested in the whole gory detail, read on.

It appears daughter was on phone with 911 while ex-bf was at door, and she was scared of him. When exbf was banging on door she asked her dad if exbf was trying to kill her. Can hear door break open and shooting as well.
    911 call - age restricted, you’ll probably have to go to YT to listen.

In this story with video interview ”Helpful“ neighbor claims he saw “everything” and tells reporter exbf didn’t enter house and if he did “why did [homeowner] shoot through the door.” Bet he doesn’t get invited over for the next backyard barbecue.

Someone else is all bent out of shape over the consequences and calling for a “full investigation” because “neighbors” heard “4-5” shots instead of three, (I would suppose “ear-witness” testimony to be even less reliable than eye-witness testimony) and exbf has three gsw but only two holes in the front door OMG IT‘S ALL LIES. Handily they’ve strung together several pieces of ring video so you get an overall view of the event. Now if they would just sit down and actually watch their own video to see what it tells them, they would have the answer to the questions. As a couple thousand YT commenters have pointed out so far.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom