Not open for further replies.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Mornin all. Just as i suspected, the control board in my printer is dead. Boss offered me a tweaked newer version of mine for $200 (it was dropped off a truck in shipping). The controller is light years ahead of mine 5” touch screen, its got wifi so i can control it in real time with my computer or remotely, plus its almost completely silent when its running. Gotta get him some cash on lunch so i can swap the guts into my chassis. Hopefully itll be up and running at some point tonight.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Y’all are thinking about long distance shooting, I woke up this morning wondering about the price of fuel coming in the future... Our current fleet is all v8’s, minus one old truck with an inline 6... Contemplating selling that to fund a eco box with a manual transmission... I can’t afford to go back to $4/gal with a v8... Plus mama wants to get more comfortable with a stick, she is terrified to drive my old Pontiac for fear of wrecking...

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Y’all are thinking about long distance shooting, I woke up this morning wondering about the price of fuel coming in the future... Our current fleet is all v8’s, minus one old truck with an inline 6... Contemplating selling that to fund a eco box with a manual transmission... I can’t afford to go back to $4/gal with a v8... Plus mama wants to get more comfortable with a stick, she is terrified to drive my old Pontiac for fear of wrecking...

Gas prices were set to head north before Biden and Buttigieg. Now it is almost assured.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Ok had a discussion about crude oil $ last night with a co-worker. Best buy our lube now before it gets inflated prices too. Andy said it was no fairy tale.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom