• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Damn y’all are old! Happiest of birthdays to everyone. I dread the day that I’m no longer the youngest one in here. I’ll be sure to misbehave as normal to ward off any younger newcomers.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Morning all. Just checking in before heading to work.

Happy belated birthday, H45, and happy birthday RR.

RH, I'm sitting at 27 - dunno if that means we have the do a Yugioh battle or something to see who stays.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN

RH, I'm sitting at 27 - dunno if that means we have the do a Yugioh battle or something to see who stays.
    Well damn... You’re gonna have to step out. I’ll flash you. Don’t think I won’t! 28 here... :crying:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I remember my first days working as an aircraft mechanic, looking up to the senior guys on our team who were about 28 years old. The seemed old to us 23 year old newcomers

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Weight Loss Challenge update

We are going to be doing weigh-ins every two weeks instead of once per month. The thought was that someone might get frustrated if after one month they find out they are way behind.

And we now have 8 participants. Are there a few more out there?

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN

I’ve been working on my fast draw. You better come prepared. This thread ain’t big enough for the two of us...

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Weight Loss Challenge update

We are going to be doing weigh-ins every two weeks instead of once per month. The thought was that someone might get frustrated if after one month they find out they are way behind.

And we now have 8 participants. Are there a few more out there?

Sorry, after dieting for the last year + I'm actually at my target weight and doing my best to stay there.

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    So I know there are some folks here that currently own (I think @Haven has one or 2) or have owned a CZ Scorpion in the past. What are your thoughts on them? When I held one a few years back at the NRAAM I was just getting interested in PDWs and thought they seemed a little "clunky" for lack of better words. I got enamored by the MPX, but didn't buy one then (should have since they seem to have skyrocketed in $ since then), but ended up buying a Freedom Ordnance FX9 after some research.

I really like the FX9, but the Scorpion has me interested again, though the prices on them like most things are inflated currently and of course, while I have a good stash of 9mm, a PDW can eat, so I'm not rushing out to buy one, but kind of watching them.

Anyway, thoughts on the Scorpion? Anything to stay away from, best recommendation for easily changed parts that make a huge difference, etc. Anything to watch for as far as issue if I happen across a used one, rather than new? Though I don't see too many used ones floating around, I figure I might see someone who can't feed it decide it's time to sell one off.

I have seen a new one pop up here and there recently.
    I absolutely love mine. I have the pistol with the folding brace in FDE. Topped it with a Vortex Crossfire II, added a TLR1 and swapped out the grip for Magpul's more agressively textured version. Has a very SMG feel to it with the brace, which I love. Shoots extremely accurately, very reliable, is fun to shoot and is a favorite with my shooting buddies. Wife loves it and it went on vacation with us on our last trip to FL.

No issues with mine and I don't regret a single dime that I have spent on it. Definetly one I plan to keep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom