• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I almost got that model, but ended up with a Ruger American Rimfire Target instead:

Qqx8f44h.jpg
    When I bought mine, I don’t remember there being a target model, was when they first came out.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    No I'm not. Usually if the weather's halfway decent or shooting a bigger rifle, we go to Atterbury. Otherwise, Point Blank in Greenwood.

If you're interested in Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol Club we should find a time to get you out there. It's just east of Gnaw Bone off of 46W.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    If you're interested in Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol Club we should find a time to get you out there. It's just east of Gnaw Bone off of 46W.
    Yeah I'd like to get out there sometime, always heard about it. Last time you guys went, I thought about seeing if I could tag along but had a couple more days of quarantine.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning everyone.

Weight loss challenge begins one week from today. I'm getting amped up about it and really looking forward to challenging myself to see what I can accomplish. No matter the outcome of the challenge, the personal reward will be huge for my self confidence. I look forward to seeing every one else challenge themselves as well challenging each other.

That being said, we only have 7 people signed up. Can we get to 10 people?

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Mornin’! Have to make at least the top half of me look decent this morning due to getting a subpoena to appear in court. Thankfully it’s a virtual trial so it could be worse.

Time to get up and get some coffee.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Mornin’! Have to make at least the top half of me look decent this morning due to getting a subpoena to appear in court. Thankfully it’s a virtual trial so it could be worse.

Time to get up and get some coffee.

Same here this morning (video meeting, not court). Normally I just roll out of bed and right to work, but today I had to shower first, instead of half way through the day as usual... :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom