Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I'm wishing that WSSM brass in 6MM was cheap and available. I think that would just be the berries in an AR15 platform for coyotes. That idea has been with me a long time. Timing has just never been right.

Sorry all. Off in left field here.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    That Bergara Timber up-thread was beautiful. After the talks of a Garand earlier, I guess in on a wooden stock kick. I'd like to add a .223 bolt gun and I feel like I'd shoot that more than a Garand or my .30-06. So many choices and directions to go.

The Timber doesn't come in 223 sadly.
    For a fun, handy shooter, I picked up this Ruger American Ranch rifle in .5.56/.223 a couple of years ago.
    I like it. It sometimes travels with me to the cabin, if I don't feel like being tactical.

i-5LNZGP7-XL.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    For a fun, handy shooter, I picked up this Ruger American Ranch rifle in .5.56/.223 a couple of years ago.
    I like it. It sometimes travels with me to the cabin, if I don't feel like being tactical.

i-5LNZGP7-XL.jpg
    I came really close to buying one of these in 7.62x39.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN

i-5LNZGP7-XL.jpg
    I was really intrigued by those rifles when they came out... I really badly wanted one... Throw that in your fanny pack for the SGE???

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I've decided there's two rifles I need just from this thread, this weekend. You all are bad influences. :)

Crap, he figured us out already. No, this is not an inexpensive thread to frequent. If we don't get you with guns, optics and ammo someone will tempt you with bourbon, coffee, etc.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Crap, he figured us out already. No, this is not an inexpensive thread to frequent. If we don't get you with guns, optics and ammo someone will tempt you with bourbon, coffee, etc.
    Oh yeah, I've caught on... So much stuff that trips my trigger.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Bennettjh...I've been wondering if you are an HHRP member or where do you do your shooting?
    No I'm not. Usually if the weather's halfway decent or shooting a bigger rifle, we go to Atterbury. Otherwise, Point Blank in Greenwood.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom