Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Yes, I could even get the HMR version in 6.5 c, but didn't want that caliber, even though I would have preferred that rifle. Oh well, the Timber will likely be very nice and I'll start grabbing the occasional box of .308 when I can find it in stock.

I’ve not had an issue building a stash of .308 but it has not been cheap. Global Ordinance had some 168g Sierra Match for $29.99 a box recently. AmmoSeek.com has been helpful there

wingrider1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Congrats WT. I like the quickness in your decision on the 308. I not sure the need to purchase all the extra magazines. It seems it would be better to purchase extra guns that come with the mags.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    This place is the cheapest I’ve seen brass cased in a while at about $20 a box

https://ammoshoponline.com/product/in-stock-new-brass-308-win-150-gr-norma-tactical-match-qty-20/

Good to know. I did order 3 boxes of Federal Gold Medal Match 175gr stuff yesterday. That's all that they would let me purchase. AT $30 per box, that was as much as I wanted.

Congrats WT. I like the quickness in your decision on the 308. I not sure the need to purchase all the extra magazines. It seems it would be better to purchase extra guns that come with the mags.

Thank you sir.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    The grip is actually inscribed with the word ORANGE?!? Is that because you are color blind and need words to identify what color things are? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Its the model of the TS I enjoy eminsly. Not color blind or need words to identify. No need for jelly feels and you shouldnt feel threatened. That was a pic of it before the Wizard put the flat aluminum trigger in it for me and now it is the fastest operating and most accurate 9mm in my stable. The trigger is the only thing I wanted to change. Sorry you had to drop as much money as you paid for yours to upgrade it to your desired result, I didnt have to.. hope you enjoy your CZ as much as I enjoy mine.

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Finding .308 rifles in stock is difficult. Finally found the Bergara B14 Timber in stock and was so excited I ordered it. Guess we'll see if I like it or not. Probably gonna grab another Diamondback Tactical 6x24x50 to put on it.

Awesome!!

I think my son ordered one for Kentucky Gun but haven’t heard back.

His day at the fire station so communication is sometimes limited. Lol

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I’m seriously thinking of selling my RPR and getting a Bergara HMR.

RPR is in 243 and I’ve just never taken time to dial it in with hand loads.

Decisions. Decisions.
    That Bergara Timber up-thread was beautiful. After the talks of a Garand earlier, I guess in on a wooden stock kick. I'd like to add a .223 bolt gun and I feel like I'd shoot that more than a Garand or my .30-06. So many choices and directions to go.

The Timber doesn't come in 223 sadly.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Awesome!!

I think my son ordered one for Kentucky Gun but haven’t heard back.

His day at the fire station so communication is sometimes limited. Lol

Hope he was able to get one. The Timber I ordered was the last one in stock at the site I got it at and the only Bergara or Weatherby Vanguard model that I wanted that was in .308.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I wanted one of those in .308 so bad, but couldn't find one anywhere. I probably should have searched longer, but after a couple of hours of checking sites, I ended up getting the Timber as soon as I found one in stock.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom