Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Someday I’ll add another 1911 to the stable, no 97 for me. For some reason I’m on a long gun kick... Disappointed to see the Benelli Nova disappeared from the classies. At least gave me something to think about.... Next wants: Henry lever .22, 12g pump and a Tippman .22 just cause they are made here in the great Fort of Canada. That’s all for now...
    We have a sweet Henry golden boy lever gun.
    it resides over the fire place.

72dPTsw.jpg

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I like my G42 quite a bit. Bought it new for $345. Likely won't see that price point again.
    You beat hers - I just sold mine to her for $350.. With 3 extra mags, 70ish rounds of (range) ammo, and a holster. I thought it was a pretty good deal to me. Folks are asking for $450, 500, 550 for just the factory box and two mags. Woah..

I love the Henry .22 LR. Sweet little gun. I bought mine when I got a new credit card - got $150 back on it, I think. Great purchase. Honestly, I'm thinking about buying a second one in the youth model just to make it a little easier for the kids in the family.

Think it's time to wind down for the evening. Have a good night, everyone.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You beat hers - I just sold mine to her for $350.. With 3 extra mags, 70ish rounds of (range) ammo, and a holster. I thought it was a pretty good deal to me. Folks are asking for $450, 500, 550 for just the factory box and two mags. Woah..

I love the Henry .22 LR. Sweet little gun. I bought mine when I got a new credit card - got $150 back on it, I think. Great purchase. Honestly, I'm thinking about buying a second one in the youth model just to make it a little easier for the kids in the family.

Think it's time to wind down for the evening. Have a good night, everyone.
    Been a long day.
    I am hitting the couch and watching more of the Mandalorian.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    How are you set up for Mags...???

Not bad. I have ~8 PMAGS. I am a bit bummed I sold a buddy of mine half a dozen still in the wrapper a few years back.

I did. Buddy of mine took swapped a 1-8 onto his RDB and had this sitting around.

Very nice deal. How do you like it? I have a decent Bushnell on my frankenrifle that I was thinking about swapping to my new battle build, but that looks pretty sweet.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not bad. I have ~8 PMAGS. I am a bit bummed I sold a buddy of mine half a dozen still in the wrapper a few years back.

Very nice deal. How do you like it? I have a decent Bushnell on my frankenrifle that I was thinking about swapping to my new battle build, but that looks pretty sweet.
    8 is not enough and no where near to many...:):

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Okay, now I have that darn optic on the brain. Unfortunately they're $200 new, but Cabela's have them in stock locally so I might need to take a drive today:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Okay, now I have that darn optic on the brain. Unfortunately they're $200 new, but Cabela's have them in stock locally so I might need to take a drive today:

I like the Strike fire line. I still have 1 on an AR but the rest have been upgraded to EO's or better over time. You will like it I promise.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Good enough for me. I'll check with The Outdoorsman in Greenwood first and maybe Point Blank, since I have a gift card there. Otherwise a trip up North is in future.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...Pain. It is your friend at this point in an active and sometimes rough life.
    Fortunately pain is not generally the problem. A new medication several months ago kept me awake or at best I would wake up every hour for 4-5 hours before I could not get back to sleep.

I switched to a different med a week ago and I'm not sure yet if it will cause the same problem or if I'm still getting the original med out of my system. Last night was the first night since the switch that I went to sleep without a "sleeping aid". Unfortunately it only lasted 4 hours but I'll take it.

It's my 1st world problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom