• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    If anyone spots a regular Sig P365, just plain black, lemme know.
    Little pricey but says in stock. Osage was out. Haven't looked in a lot of spots and don't know the LGS up your way:

Also here:

And I saw a couple of extras in the safe, and one in my holster, but those aren't helping you much.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I just stopped into two of three bigger LGSs in FW just now. Two are all but wiped out and the third is closed for sanitization.

We live in unique times, my friends.
    Unique is putting it mildly.

I've been selling stuff to afford better stuff but there comes a time when you have to plan a couple years ahead and selling some things now don't jive with that plan. Burying it maybe?

Just saying but if I see any of you burying something small in my yard, I won't ask questions or dig it up. Unless it's CM. There's no way I could not dig it up at least once to see if its a nice 10mm.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    NRA files for bankruptcy and plans to restructure and move to Texas.

I suspect they are after KJ for the next NRA President.

Haven't read much on this, but I assume some of this will have to do with avoiding some litigation in NY? Also, makes sense. Why be HQ'd somewhere that literally hates you and wants to put you out of existence.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Haven't read much on this, but I assume some of this will have to do with avoiding some litigation in NY? Also, makes sense. Why be HQ'd somewhere that literally hates you and wants to put you out of existence.

Avoiding or ending the litigation but the wound by WLP is deep and festering.

Well, as a New Yorker that left and continues to get, umm, screwed by the state, I have no idea why they stayed so long.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Me and DOGG are tighter than two coats of paint ! ;)

I feel sorry for the primer coat.

Hey, you have a Glock, right?

Someone sent me this link but I thought of you.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Sometimes the low dollar, easy to install upgrades, can make huge improvements. For example an upgraded bolt knob for my CZ 457, made by Area 419 out of Ohio. $25 well spent.

pWqcRi9.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I spent much of the day refreshing pages and keeping one eye on a Discord with reloading things being posted. At one time I had 12k of primers in my cart for patience and whomever but the site crashed before I could make it through checkout. When it came back up an hour or two later they were all OOS.

I did snag 3 kinds of powder and a variety of bullets for reloading .308. Now I have everything I need coming except for whatever critical things I have overlooked.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I feel sorry for the primer coat.

Hey, you have a Glock, right?

Someone sent me this link but I thought of you.

You know, I've seen that one before....but for some reason, it doesn't wear well on G****, IMO.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The Sig Kilo rangefinder arrived today as well as 5 more 20 round mags. I got the rangefinder, optic and phone paired and it looks like this might just be fun to play with. I need to drag a chrono down to HHRP to get an accurate muzzle velocity. That, bullet weight and ballistic coefficient should let me load an accurate profile. Then, the rangefinder will pick out the range and inclination, the phone adds temp and wind and the rifle adjusts the dot. Proof that any of this will work should come when shooting with HB or at the SGE.

I added an angled fore grip today and have an extended latch on order. The trigger is now a Larue 2 stage, flat type. Sling mounts have been added, the Magpul bipod is on now too. The only thing left is the suppressor and this one is ready to ring distant (within reason) steel.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The Sig Kilo rangefinder arrived today as well as 5 more 20 round mags. I got the rangefinder, optic and phone paired and it looks like this might just be fun to play with. I need to drag a chrono down to HHRP to get an accurate muzzle velocity. That, bullet weight and ballistic coefficient should let me load an accurate profile. Then, the rangefinder will pick out the range and inclination, the phone adds temp and wind and the rifle adjusts the dot. Proof that any of this will work should come when shooting with HB or at the SGE.

I added an angled fore grip today and have an extended latch on order. The trigger is now a Larue 2 stage, flat type. Sling mounts have been added, the Magpul bipod is on now too. The only thing left is the suppressor and this one is ready to ring distant (within reason) steel.
    And you're making me suffer without a picture because????

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom