Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I can't believe you get her to clean them when she's not down. I should have taken your class a long time ago. I have to change a couple of them every week.

progressive-home-quote-explorer-dr-rick-seminar-large-2.jpg

I don’t mind cats. I just don’t want cats.

If their care was up to me, they’d be gone a long long time ago.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    You’re right... The same person was also dead set on a Taurus .22 being better than a Glock... But now wants to borrow my Glock...

The TX-22 is much better than the G44 by about every benchmark available. The only issue I'm aware of with them is the barrel issue which Taurus fixes when notified. Better trigger, better mags, suppressor ready out of the box and cheaper.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    The TX-22 is much better than the G44 by about every benchmark available. The only issue I'm aware of with them is the barrel issue which Taurus fixes when notified. Better trigger, better mags, suppressor ready out of the box and cheaper.
    If those are the things you want. Some of us would rather have a perfect clone of a g19 in .22 form. :cool:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Good Mornin', Gents...

Welp - today is the day we have dreaded for all of time, at least "our" time.

I guess we will hafta be at the ready at all times and not let evil creep in nearly as fast as the left wants it to.

I wonder how my driving job will be affected.?

On a good note -- I did pickup a Reaper Grip recently for hog/'yote hunts.

Should be the cat's meow...

Very cool ! :thumbsup:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Fear not....it will arrive, with glorious splendor !
    WT--- did you also get the BCG & charging handle ?

Yep, ordered the same as you, even though I probably should have picked up a nickel boron BCG instead. Oh well, may order one at some point. I have one in my Frankenrifle that I may end up swapping out since I won't be shooting it much.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Trying to find happiness today... Given the state of our once great nation and what is happening today, today was also supposed to be the day we got to hear our child’s heartbeat for the first time...

Whatever happens in the coming years, we will get through this... Just as quick as things can be done, they can be undone. We survived 8 years of the worst president this country has ever seen, my best years of this hobby were during that administration... I wasn’t as active in it during this last administration and I kick myself for that, but it’s a decision I have to live with... Try to find some sort of happiness, we are all still here among the living, lots of love in our lives, in this group...

Still waiting for that SGE countdown, MM!!!
    100 Days, 13hours, 21 minutes
    .....until the 2021 SGE !!!
    :bacondance: :bacondance: :):woot:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Yep, ordered the same as you, even though I probably should have picked up a nickel boron BCG instead. Oh well, may order one at some point. I have one in my Frankenrifle that I may end up swapping out since I won't be shooting it much.
    No, no.....the BCM bcg is fantastic. I just purchased the recent NIB one so that I could have a spare (or for a future build). I wanted a pure BCM upper !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom