• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • repdept

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Home
    Hello I am new here. I am looking at a CZ P10c it is used BUT in very good/new condition. Doe's anyone here have one and do you like it or not Please give me the good and Bad. Thanks

SouthernStar25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2013
    West Of The Fields
    All good from my perspective. The CZ P10C feels great in the hand and is accurate as all get out. The trigger is excellent as well, one of the best out of the box triggers you're going to find IMHO.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Hi, Welcome. Stick around, join in the conversation. This isn't the place to post a looking for ad. That would be the Classifieds. However you can only access that if you have 50 posts, and single one line response, necro posting, etc doesn't work. Or you pay the $20 to become a site supporter.

As far as the P10C, I haven't shot one. I have a P10S that I really like, the S has a nice trigger. I hope the C has the same trigger.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    I have the suppressor ready model its been great probably around 4k rounds now.

Dislikes
    1. The night sights on the suppressor ready model suck. I prefer a red fiber optic front and blacked out rear.

2. I had to push the rear sight almost all the way to the left.

3. I have the older model and the mag release isn't the greatest "hard to push" and hasn't "broken in" at all.

But I do love the gun and its my edc.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have a pair of P10Cs and like them a lot. I'm one of the odd ones that prefer the original version that's truly ambidextrous. Slide release and mag release feel perfect to me but I like a mag release that's stiff with loaded mags. The slide release is light enough that I can auto forward that slide by inserting the mag firmly. I run my original with a CGW trigger and the second with the HBI trigger. Of the two, I like the HBI better.

The grip texture can be a bit much on a long range day but with the way the ammo situation is now, not too many people can run them enough to notice. I do have Talon grip tapes on one of mine and like those a lot

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

repdept

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Home
    Hi, Welcome. Stick around, join in the conversation. This isn't the place to post a looking for ad. That would be the Classifieds. However you can only access that if you have 50 posts, and single one line response, necro posting, etc doesn't work. Or you pay the $20 to become a site supporter.

As far as the P10C, I haven't shot one. I have a P10S that I really like, the S has a nice trigger. I hope the C has the same trigger.
    I am not looking for one. I have already found one I just wanted some info on good or bad. sorry if I posted in wrong place.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I have a P10C and a P10F. The P10C has the older mag release and it broke in very nicely.

I really like the P10's. Great feel (but I put Talon grip tape on most polymer frames), nice trigger, runs well and is accurate. Get it, you can't go wrong.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I am not looking for one. I have already found one I just wanted some info on good or bad. sorry if I posted in wrong place.
    I think he perhaps mistook your initial post for someone trying to get around the rules. There's been a huge influx of new members (like me, too!). That said, I will agree with Haven that you should stick around and contribute - I mostly lurk since there are many great threads with information that I want to learn, but I don't feel I can actively contribute to. I initially paid it so that I didn't have to worry about coming by my 50 posts for the classified the honest way, but this is a pretty nice place to be. Since it is such nice place to be, it's well worth the $20(+) to become a site supporter. I'll probably re-contribute once the domain changes.

Back onto topic:
    I've never shot a P10 of any flavor. But the local range out by me had a P10 for rental the last time I was there (I don't recall the size, and it was some time ago). It might be worthwhile for you to try to shoot one at a local paid and see how it feels to use.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Welcome to INGO. You posted in the correct place.

I suspect your post was misread as " I am looking for a CZ P10c" instead of what you actually wrote..." I am looking at a CZ P10c".

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Yup I misread what you posted. I thought you were posting a looking for ad, not that you had found one and was thinking of buying it. Sorry about that.

That said, I like the CZ pistols. i have the P-07, 75BD, P-10s, and a Scorpion. I have several on my list of guns I want to try as well (P-01, 75 PCR, etc).

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've carried a CZ P10C for a couple of years now and like the gun a lot. I started carrying the older model with the smaller mag release on both sides, but switched to one of the "2.0" models with the single sided larger mag release and I like it better. I have the OR - Optics Ready version, with a Holosun red dot mounted. At this time, my trigger is stock, which is a decent trigger, but I plan to switch to an HB Industries trigger, which is much better. I've had the HBI trigger in my older version P10C and the trigger eliminates most of the irritation I get from the stock trigger. I've owned 6 P10C's and a P10S OR and have enjoyed them all. I'm down to just the one P10C OR and I'll pick up a second one when and if I can ever find one in stock. Good luck if you decide to pick one up, I'm sure you'll enjoy it... :yesway:

themadmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Another +1 for the P10. I have the suppressor ready model and like it a lot. Good trigger and runs well suppressed and unsuppressed.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    When I bought my first P10C, I did not like striker fired guns much and didn’t want anything in 9mm. But, on a whim, I bought the P10C and liked it enough to grab a second one in short order.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That’s not a good deal, that’s a great deal. Congrats! If the texture feels a bit rough, a set of Talon grip tapes in FDE will make it feel less cheese grater like

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    OP you got a very solid deal, no doubt.

I really like my P-10c. Reliable gun, eats all kinds of ammo I've tried. Feels great in my hand.

+1 for the HBI Theta trigger. I installed the 3.5# striker spring that came with the HBI trigger kit and it still reliably ignites those harder Wolf/Tula primers. HBI kit is a decent use of $65 in my opinion

The stock trigger is pretty good though -- I would say shoot it and dry practice a bunch before considering the upgrade.

Some things I don't like

1) mag release button on mine is way too stiff which I think means I have one of the earliest gens. It has lightened up a little bit but not much

However ^^ this is supposedly not a problem on the newer generations of P-10's.

2) Magazines are a little expensive and sometimes hard to find. $30 a pop at a minimum and that's when they go on sale

Top Bottom