• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Had one for a while and sold it to a buddy who wanted one (I carry a P10C OR). They are a fantastic gun. The only downside for a lot of people is the trigger can irritate the finger a bit, but an HB Industries flat faced trigger helps take care of that problem and it's easy to install. I've carried my P10C for a couple of years now and find the P10 family excellent weapons.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Her hands are pretty small compared to dad's. She has handled a G2c liked the size. Is the P10 S about the same size? I've not seen any of these at any of my lgs or big store gun shops in my area.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.

IsThatLegal?

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2017
    Whitestown
    I have one with an RMR. I carry it more than anything else. Shoots very well for a subcompact IMO. Mine is stock and it will likely stay that way. Have shot it regularly at the range and in some carry gun matches with no problems (other than initially forgetting that mags wont drop freely from a subcompact gun if you have large hands that are partially gripping the mag a/k/a operator error). I picked it up very lightly used from an INGO member that reviews guns. I did add some Henning +1 mag extensions that work well for my hand/grip. If her hands are smaller, extensions may not be wanted/needed. I would rec it for a carry gun without hesitation for most shooters.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm thinking about getting this over the Taurus G3x.
    I found one for $355 out the door. Are all of these P10 S optics ready?

With these sleeves I can use my CZ P10F 19rd magazines with it.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    psa has I believe no optic version for 349. And it comes with 50 rebate so knocks it down to 299 when all said and done. Trying to find a reason not to order one myself

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    psa has I believe no optic version for 349. And it comes with 50 rebate so knocks it down to 299 when all said and done. Trying to find a reason not to order one myself
    I just ran across one. I'm not sure if it is or isn't OR. It's just about 1/4" longer than the G3x and I was planning on using the Mac Gar P226 18rd magazines so I'd have to have sleeves anyway.
    Might as well use the platform I have already on hand.
    My perfect edc is a 3-3.5" barrel and a full-size grip.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It comes OR or non-OR depending on the model. They're fantastic guns. I have the P10C OR and love it. I've carried it for a couple years or so and it's a very reliable handgun. The stock trigger is great, but can pinch the finger over an extended amount of rounds in one session. I replaced mine with a aluminum trigger from Cajun Gun Works (CGW) and there's a very similar trigger from HB Industries. Nothing bad I can say about it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    It comes OR or non-OR depending on the model. They're fantastic guns. I have the P10C OR and love it. I've carried it for a couple years or so and it's a very reliable handgun. The stock trigger is great, but can pinch the finger over an extended amount of rounds in one session. I replaced mine with a aluminum trigger from Cajun Gun Works (CGW) and there's a very similar trigger from HB Industries. Nothing bad I can say about it.
    I have the P10F, and I replaced the trigger with HB Industries trigger. Like it much better than the factory trigger.
    When I played with the G2c years ago I bought the P226 18rd magazine for it. I was really impressed with the way it handled. Very quick pointing, more maneuverable, more comfortable to carry 12+ hours a day.
    I like the shorter barrel, and the full size grip the 18rd p226 magazine gave me with the sleeve.

So I'm thinking this model should preform the same way, but with CZ quality, and I already have the full size version.

Am I still trying to talk myself into buying one?

Top Bottom