• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ohh, that’s how it went, good neighbor??
    :lmfao:
    After 11PM, all bets are off. If they can bark at the top of their lungs, so can I. :lmfao:

The alternative was to ring their doorbell as their dogs yipped incessantly, and start literally barking in their face like a crazy homeless dude as they opened the door.:):

Or I could identify as a monkey and fling poo.

It worked. We shall see. Odds are they didnt see where the shouting came from. That is unless one of the owners is a millennial doom scrolling through social media on their back porch ignoring the barking waiting for them to do their business. Then they saw my wrath. At this point, IDGAF. :dunno:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Are the gato’s eyeing your ?? They look like they’re making a plan to hi Jack it
    The one on the left is Grumpy old man Gizmo. He is being treated for hotspots so he has to wear a shirt. :lmfao: He is plotting our deaths as you can see in his eyes.

The one on the right is our 1YO Milton. He has no tail (it was traumatically removed before he was rescued). He is a freak that actually plays fetch. Like legit drops the item at your feet to be thrown again. At this moment he is trying to figure out what food he can beg for since we are sitting at the table. (but we arent eating)

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I swore I'd never fall victim to any of the various 'doodle' schemes. But with two grandkids with crazy bad allergies and our big dog hitting 13 years old, I let the wife talk me into a bernedoodle pup. He's 4 months and already 40 pounds, so hopefully he'll be a big boy. If nothing else, he is kinda cute..

1ocI57Pl.jpg

CWfmfwml.jpg

Top Bottom