• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    There used to be a guy there that was a hearing aid guy that did custom molded ear pro. He gave/gives discount to vendors (im not sure, but I’d bet cops get a discount also).

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    There used to be a guy there that was a hearing aid guy that did custom molded ear pro. He gave/gives discount to vendors (im not sure, but I’d bet cops get a discount also).
    Thanks. I'll have my buddy go to the show and try to find him. He called and asked about the pair I have but the guy that made mine isn't in business any longer.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Might contact Azergistan (andrew of profire) because he had a guy that did the custom plugs come to his swap meet once so he may have the guys contact info. I know the guy also I think had set up at parabellum range too so you might call there or contact COACH and get the info too.
    If those dont work then I have no ideas except I have a place out in California that uses a sonar method which is the most accurate. They will be back here in December.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Might contact Azergistan (andrew of profire) because he had a guy that did the custom plugs come to his swap meet once so he may have the guys contact info. I know the guy also I think had set up at parabellum range too so you might call there or contact COACH and get the info too.
    If those dont work then I have no ideas except I have a place out in California that uses a sonar method which is the most accurate. They will be back here in December.

:yesway:

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    I have several pairs of the "Shooters Ear" earplugs and they are terrific. They fit perfectly and they have a baffle in them to allow some sound. GOOD STUFF!!!

Top Bottom