Please reply by conversation.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    SOLD

Selling one of my favorite knives. It was made right here in Indiana by knifemaker "Rob's Razors" out of Indy. I met him through INGO, though that's been a long time ago, and I can't even remember his INGO name, and not sure if he's even on here still. He does have a facebook page if you want to see his other work. I have bought a couple custom knives from him, had some custom handle work done, and he does all my sharpening. Anyhow, this one was dubbed "Captain America" due to the blue tiger stripped handle, and the mosaic pin that closely resembles Cap's shield. The sheath is blue leather dangler. Blade is a seriously heavy chunk of 8670 High Carbon steel, with a cutting edge just over 9" long. I'm selling to get funds to commission another bowie, but of a more traditional western style. I'm in NWI (the Rensselaer area) but I get to Lafayette pretty regular, and to Indy for my VA appointments from time to time. This is a one of a kind Hoosier made blade of very high quality. You can see by the size comparison with a Glock 45 just how massive it is.

$350 FTF close, $375 if I drive any distance. (I'm poor, living on VA disability)

8670 High Carbon Bowie by Rob's Razors.JPG

Captain America with Glock 45 on log.JPG

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom