• Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I just applied for my lifetime permit today in Marion County, so let the clock start, and I'll let you know when I get it.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    I wonder what factors play a part in the time it takes to get your permit. This is the 42nd day I have been waiting for the lifetime license. I wonder if having a record slows it down even though nothing on it makes me a prohibited person. My virginia permit didn't take this long.

TraderJack

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Beau, it's more likely just the slow wheels of the government inching forward. Just turn up your patience indicator a bit - it may be 3-4 more weeks!:)

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Beau, it's more likely just the slow wheels of the government inching forward. Just turn up your patience indicator a bit - it may be 3-4 more weeks!:)
    That's not funny. If it takes that much longer I will blame you for jinxing me. It sucks not being able to carry. :nopity:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    That's not funny. If it takes that much longer I will blame you for jinxing me. It sucks not being able to carry. :nopity:

Beau- Do you not currently have any type of Indiana LTCH? Because if you do, and you apply for your lifetime permit, and your current permit expired while you're waiting-- then a copy of your application will serve as an automatic "extension" of your license, until you get 'denied' or 'approved'.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Beau- Do you not currently have any type of Indiana LTCH? Because if you do, and you apply for your lifetime permit, and your current permit expired while you're waiting-- then a copy of your application will serve as an automatic "extension" of your license, until you get 'denied' or 'approved'.

No I did not have a permit. But no worries. Got it today. 44 days start to finish.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Called the ISP gun Division at 232-8264 today. As of today they are processing applications submitted on Jan 22nd. I applied Jan 28th, they told me it will be approx. 7-10 more days for mine to process and be mailed out.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    great

RogerB

Thats good news,my wife and I applied on the 25th of Jan. Figured they would be back about the first of 2nd week of March. Looks like we'll be getting them pretty close to the same time hopefully:cheers:.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    great

RogerB

Thats good news,my wife and I applied on the 25th of Jan. Figured they would be back about the first of 2nd week of March. Looks like we'll be getting them pretty close to the same time hopefully:cheers:.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    great

RogerB

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    RogerB

PistolPete

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2008
    BroadRipple
    Hello friends! I finally got my lifetime permit today. I applied on 1/3 and it was issue on 2/19. It came in the mail today. Roger B and I will be at Pop's ASAP! :do2: :shoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom