• Butter.Actual

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 15, 2021
    Portage
    Could buy guns before that.
    The LTCH is to carry it in PUBLIC.

You could carry the gun on private property with permission from the property owner.
    Do you know how many people on here are willing to sell a handgun to a glorified fetus (18-20yo) who dont have a LTCH? The answer is barely any

And I still cant buy handguns from FFL’s

Refrigerator27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 18, 2022
    Noblesville
    Do you know how many people on here are willing to sell a handgun to a glorified fetus (18-20yo) who dont have a LTCH? The answer is barely any

And I still cant buy handguns from FFL’s
    You can also do a transfer with someone at an ffl with a background check. Ask them to meet at an ffl, you fill out a 4473, and transfer it to you. Buyer pays fees.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    You can also do a transfer with someone at an ffl with a background check. Ask them to meet at an ffl, you fill out a 4473, and transfer it to you. Buyer pays fees.
    Nope. The FFL can't transfer a handgun to a person under 21. When you do a private party transfer at a FFL it's the same as the FFL transfering it.

I thought I couldnt do FFL transfers?
    You're right.

BrockStrader22

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 21, 2021
    Covington, IN
    Lifetime
    not sure when I started the process, sometime in September I think, there were no fingerprint places available close to me so it took a while.
    Fingerprints 12/10/21
    local approval and submitted to ISP 12/29/21
    approved 3/15/22

street_sweeper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2021
    Indiana
    Took about 7 months from start to getting the card in the mail for Marion county. 6 months was waiting for my appointment with the county. Started the process for my wife and she will probably be done in under 6 weeks since there was an appointment only 3 weeks out…

hoglegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    NWI
    I didn't say that this thread will go extinct. I was suggesting that I believe that eventual legislation will cause LTCHs to no longer be required or make them redundant.
    Probably never happen on a federal level, so if you plan on leaving Indiana & packin' we're still stuck waiting for Ltch. My lifetime license was quick ( for Lake County) I think like 35 days. Can't wait for the atf to finally make the 5 year work with nics, what's the hold up??

Top Bottom