• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Never ceases to amaze me the amount of "outdoorsmen" who believe the rest of us should have to wade through the trash that they left for us. :xmad:

that is not outdoorsmen. that is people processing drugs, and there is a way those are used when taking drugs.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    With that quantity, and if they’re stainless, you could probably scrap em and buy a few cases of beer. Haven’t checked it in a year or more, but scrap stainless was way up for a while.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Oct 9, 2010
    Before we get too mad about littering, you have to consider the offenders probably have precious few brain cells left. Geeminy Christmas! I cannot imagine anybody doing that many whippits in any reasonable period of time. I've seen girls pee their pants, they laughed so hard just from doing one of them. (You do not let a girl < 100 lbs. body weight do one of these while inside your car...little tip from your Uncle Larry).

The advertisement for the obviously-chinese cartridges bragging about the lack of "metal fragments" in their canisters did give me a laugh, though. That's setting a pretty low bar for quality, on a food grade product.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Jan 19, 2009
    Every time I go out in the woods I find trash. When shed collecting the amount of trash I return with is always greater than sheds.

Top Bottom