• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I wish I was making this up...

We had dinner with my sister-in-law and her husband last night. SIL is a democrat. She brought up the subject of Cuomo and said that she would like to know the real story about why these accusations brought him down.

I'm thinking to myself, "finally, she's looking behind the curtain and realizing that there is more to the story than what the media presents."

She then continues. "I think Trump was behind it all. He has always hated Cuomo, and he got those girls to make those accusations."

Seriously, it's a lost cause.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

We had dinner with my sister-in-law and her husband last night. SIL is a democrat. She brought up the subject of Cuomo and said that she would like to know the real story about why these accusations brought him down.

I'm thinking to myself, "finally, she's looking behind the curtain and realizing that there is more to the story than what the media presents."

She then continues. "I think Trump was behind it all. He has always hated Cuomo, and he got those girls to make those accusations."

Did you laugh at her? :):

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Maybe point out to her the Attorney General is of the same party as Cuomo.

Course, probably wouldn't matter.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Maybe point out to her the Attorney General is of the same party as Cuomo.

Course, probably wouldn't matter.
    I think the claim is that Trump somehow bribed or manipulated all of these women to come out against Cuomo.

Irrational people will think irrationally.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think the claim is that Trump somehow bribed or manipulated all of these women to come out against Cuomo.

But, had that happened, I suspect the AG being on the same "side" as Cuomo, would have dismissed the allegations.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Thomas, Kavanaugh, Cuomo.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I honestly can't think of something I have less of a problem with from the Cuomo camp.

It's like putting a clumpy cat turd on top of an acres large bubbling cesspool of infectious human waste at this point.

Scumbag is gonna scumbag.

Top Bottom