• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    Has anyone ordered from crossbreeds seconds website. How long did it take to get it? I sent in payment a little over a week ago and have heard nothing but I check the site and the item number is gone so I assume it is being shipped out. I figured I would ask here before I send off an email.

addictedhealer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Monroe County
    I have bought a few holsters from seconds. They won't send you a confirmation. Just expect it in the mail about two weeks. They keep cost down by not sending emails or dealing with online transactions. Just be patient. Its a reliable source and if they removed the holster you ordered then that means they received your money.

klrbear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    I have had the same experience with no shipping notification but order arrived within two weeks. I was a little iffy the first time but was well pleased with product and service. I have ordered two more items since then.

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    I guess that's the price you pay for a low price high quality holster. I for one kind of appreciated the simplified honor system transaction.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Necropost warning. But this seemed to be the best thread.

Just wanted to update folks on the seconds store. They have updated it, and its no longer a backwards, manual process.

Before, you'd go on site, reserve your holster, and then have 2 weeks to send them a money order attached to a printout of your order. And if you fail, the holster goes back on the site. I presume they didnt want the 3% hit for credit cards to maximize profits.

I'm toying with switching to AIWB and sought them out for a discount quality holster. Now it works like the main website with a regular checkout that is paid by Paypal or credit card. And the team even appears to work on Sundays. I ordered Saturday night. On Sunday afternoon I got an email that the holster had "shipped". Sure enough it was in my mailbox the following Wednesday.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Necropost warning. But this seemed to be the best thread.

Just wanted to update folks on the seconds store. They have updated it, and its no longer a backwards, manual process.

Before, you'd go on site, reserve your holster, and then have 2 weeks to send them a money order attached to a printout of your order. And if you fail, the holster goes back on the site. I presume they didnt want the 3% hit for credit cards to maximize profits.

I'm toying with switching to AIWB and sought them out for a discount quality holster. Now it works like the main website with a regular checkout that is paid by Paypal or credit card. And the team even appears to work on Sundays. I ordered Saturday night. On Sunday afternoon I got an email that the holster had "shipped". Sure enough it was in my mailbox the following Wednesday.
    Ordered from them several times. Definitely good to go.

Top Bottom