• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    It has been mentioned by some for the need for a Level II CRO Seminar locally. I am considering the options for this prior to any commitment to it. Also Curious as to the timing of this course to be successful.

So if you are interested and I mean really gonna pay and show interested then contact me at. larrykeithfrancis@gmail.com

If I get enough locked down and the timing works for everyone then we will see about scheduling it.

Remember you must be an RO for 1 year to attend.

Last edited:

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    For those who have attended, do you think it is worthwhile?

I only spoke with one or two folks who attended the last one and the feedback I got did not inspire me to look for a L2 class, but perhaps opinions differ.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    For those who have attended, do you think it is worthwhile?

I only spoke with one or two folks who attended the last one and the feedback I got did not inspire me to look for a L2 class, but perhaps opinions differ.
    I just finished this Seminar in South Carolina. It focuses on stage set up and on being a CRO of the Level 2 and 3 matches. It also requires a lot of study and preparation prior to the class. For a day and 1/2 and the pre study/work it is educational. Does it teach you everything? No at the CRO level and beyond it is about experience and this focuses on that and how to. Hope that helps.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    I'm sure there are likely others in the surrounding states.

I'm definitely in. I'm basically off the 1st quarter and im gonna need something to do
    You make 6 that have shown interest. We are gonna need more if anyone knows someone.
    you mention other states. Good point

Got any contacts to spread the word more?

I just posted this on the Area 5 FB to see what there.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    I'm interested in CRO .. depends on date. What ya thinking?
    There in lies another issue I’m trying to figure out. To early it’s too cold because half this class is outside. To Late and season is in full swing and we will lose some because they would rather shoot that learn. ( at least I would).

The beginning of March would likely be best from my thinking. Which means it could be wrong.

Then there is a whole another issue: ACC has been trying to get there building complex torn down and rebuilt for over a year. Then permit issues and Covid have just kept delaying it. I am kinda waiting a little bit here to find out what is going to happen on that. It would be a problem if the building was not there for the class. But this has been pending for a long long time so I’m kinda over it.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Update.

ACC is scheduled to build a new clubhouse and my concern has been scheduling and then not having a building. ( That would be bad) Anyway I spoke with another local match director about him having it at his place and he was looking into it. Since all of that there was one scheduled at Brighton Michigan and this pulled a couple people away from having one down here. so now we are having concerns about filling it.

So we are deciding against it and recommend everyone fill the Brighton Michigan class.

Sorry this did not work out local but the building not being there was unavoidable.

Top Bottom