• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    I like to hunt during the day. Less equipment and I use buddy stands that we have set up for deer hunting. Allows two of us to sit together, run the call and look for movement. Early morning, afternoon, early evening all have been productive for us.

Jeffrey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I used to think that around midnight was the best time, but lately I've been seeing quite a few in the morning. I guess that's also because I have been out deer hunting though, and not out at night wanting to spook anything off of the property. I don't think you can really go wrong early morning, evening, or middle of the night though, to answer your question. Good Luck!
    -sounds like someone's going to have a happy Christmas gunpowder:)

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    All day, any day. Well thats how we do it here in AZ.

Gunpowder, make sure you download one or two of the snow shoe distress if its not already on the unit. Im telling you, that ones a killer! Even out here in the desert, not a snow show within thousands of miles, still gets them responding. Also, just another sound tip, Blue Jay Distress has been a good one too. Buddy called in a mountain lion this morning, 4 minutes Cottontain Distress then 1 minute Blue Jay Distress. Let me know if you guys have any luck!

Top Bottom