• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Of course you don't send them to anyone; the DNA information is detected by micro magnetic resonance detectors hidden in USPS delivery vehicles reading signals through sub-space.
    Do those give you the same 5g signal as the vax? How about the third eye?

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    This sounds like a great idea. Entrust the delivery of these tests, to an entity that can't achieve the job they are already responsible for.
    They struggle to stay afloat, because their lack of ability.
    Usps struggles to stay afloat because on one side it's expected to run like a business but on the other side is completely constrained by regulation, including pricing controls and other restrictions mandated by Congress.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    My company came out and just said that.
    Many have you quarantine or basically take a paid vacation if you get a positive. Many times you may have allergy like symptoms, so one could test when they think they may have it, if it's positive take one that gets you your vacation time. Then travel somewhere and have a good time because most people have no problems with it. Take a bit of Ivermectin and zinc and go on vacation. Don't test again until you are done with your vacation and want a negative test. As for infecting other people, they should be so lucky. 95% are now omicron, and it has mild symptoms and leaves the person with better natural immunity than any jab. I know people who have planned vacations and then taken tests just to try to get a false positive so they would not be charged vacation days while they take the family on vacation. I guess "don't hate the player, hate the game" covers that.

tbhausen

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Anybody get their “free” test kits yet? I got mine today. It’s the “ClearVue” product. I normally wouldn’t bother but I’ll be seeing my mom more often than usual over the coming weeks and I’m going to be very careful around her.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Anybody get their “free” test kits yet? I got mine today. It’s the “ClearVue” product. I normally wouldn’t bother but I’ll be seeing my mom more often than usual over the coming weeks and I’m going to be very careful around her.

Took mine a week longer than yours. I sent in the request day one?

20220214_114921.jpg

20220214_115038.jpg

Funny side note; In the mailbox today, with the tests, I got two pieces of advertising mail, sent to me personally at my address. One was for a local retirement home, the other from Kroger pharmacy, neither of which would readily have my address. :tinfoil:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom