• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    He was worried about his house during the "riots" and mentioned, "you loot, I shoot".
    Then 5 minutes later started yelling because he read an article of Pres. Trump saying the same thing.
    I LAUGHED.
    Pointed out that Trump said EXACTLY the same thing he said, 5 minutes earlier.
    He was quiet for a bit after that.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    guys been told for 50 years that one side was good, one side was evil.
    I pretty much told him both sides suck.
    If you're going to be "for" something, the be "for" it. regardless of the party.

I know too many people that don't see it that way. As if the reason anything was better a year ago than it is now is that it was racist/immoral/illegal for it to be that way. Cheap gas, middle east peace, booming economy, low crime, etc. was paid for with brown blood. Things should be bad for everyone. I don't know how you fix that.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I get a sickening feeling when I see the "herd of sheep" all begin to move the same direction. Like they are now, with this free test thing.

If this turns out to be as popular as I think it will...and the Government realizes that, and feeds it back into their "PDCA Loop"...I think we are seeing the beginning of something huge here. When an administration that is unpopular and spinning its wheels, finally seizes upon something that works and "moves the needle" to favorable approval ratings - they are gonna ride this thing like a borrowed horse.

We haven't seen nothin' yet. They are going to gear up a Manhattan Project to flood the country with these flipping kits.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    All of you saying the website will crash probably shouldn't hold your breath. I've had many friends and family say they've already ordered theirs and gotten confirmation emails back. Seems like it went live a day early so maybe the crash comes tomorrow but for now is working well. Wife ordered ours and it only took her about two minutes, and she is not good with online stuff.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    All of you saying the website will crash probably shouldn't hold your breath. I've had many friends and family say they've already ordered theirs and gotten confirmation emails back. Seems like it went live a day early so maybe the crash comes tomorrow but for now is working well. Wife ordered ours and it only took her about two minutes, and she is not good with online stuff.
    Yep. This thread tells the tale. A thread about a new government COVID action, 36 hours old and only 46 hits? Deadly silence in INGO terms. That tells me most INGO members fired off their request, and are saying, "Cool, a government website that works...I got my confirmation already!"

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yep. This thread tells the tale. A thread about a new government COVID action, 36 hours old and only 46 hits? Deadly silence in INGO terms. That tells me most INGO members fired off their request, and are saying, "Cool, a government website that works...I got my confirmation already!"
    Not me. I have no intention of ordering this crap. You're welcome America. :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Ordered mine on my phone last night at the grandsons basketball game. Took 30 seconds and got the email afterwards. I have no intention using it, our daughter is an RN and a rep for a cancer drug company. She asked me to order them. She may need to show a test result for work.

Not judging, just trying to help.

Don

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Seems strange that no one has pointed out this is all being handled by...drumroll please...the USPS? On a USPS website.

Aren't they some kind of independent government entity that was going bankrupt again last year? Wasn't there some kind of outrage about service cuts? That must have all went down the memory hole.

Interesting to see our (great-great grandchildren's) tax dollars at work in the fight against COVID, and funding big pharma, and insurance providers, and pharmacies, and the USPS, and subsidies for airlines, and Amtrak, and...and...and...

Who doesn't have their finger in the pie? Oh, it is you and me!

The most regrettable part is that we are only pretending to provide a pie. The pie was taken a long time ago.

Where are the "shocked" news accounts about the True Cost of Covid? Anybody care to play?

I'll start 16 Trillion, just a guess.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Seems strange that no one has pointed out this is all being handled by...drumroll please...the USPS? On a USPS website.

Aren't they some kind of independent government entity that was going bankrupt again last year? Wasn't there some kind of outrage about service cuts? That must have all went down the memory hole.

Interesting to see our (great-great grandchildren's) tax dollars at work in the fight against COVID, and funding big pharma, and insurance providers, and pharmacies, and the USPS, and subsidies for airlines, and Amtrak, and...and...and...

Who doesn't have their finger in the pie? Oh, it is you and me!

The most regrettable part is that we are only pretending to provide a pie. The pie was taken a long time ago.

Where are the "shocked" news accounts about the True Cost of Covid? Anybody care to play?

I'll start 16 Trillion, just a guess.
    george-carlin-543644~2.jpg

Top Bottom