• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I’ve purchased one Covid test at CVS six or eight weeks ago and it’s still sitting in the package. The website is open and taking orders right now, I tried to get on and order but it said my address had already been used. So I called my wife and sure enough, she was on it already.

Now, what the hell are we going to do with them? I’m not sticking that **** up MY nose!

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I'm sure it'll provide a new crisis for the weak minded, thin skinned terror addicts to run around screaming about.

"OH GOD!?!?!?!? I SNEEZED AND I FEAR I MIGHT HAVE THE CORONADELTOMICRON VARIANT AND I CAN'T GET A TEST TO CONFIRM IT!!! I FEAR I MIGHT CONTAMINATE MY GRAND CHILDREN WHO LIVE IN HAWAII AND THEIR DEATHS WILL BE MY FAULT BECAUSE SOME GUY THREE BLOCKS OVER DIDN'T GET VACCINATED SO NOW MY VACCINES AND BOOSTERS DON'T WORK!!"
    Post of the year ^^^.

I'm going to take a contrarian view. I predict that not only will this be a success, but it will be the turn-around point in Joe Biden's approval numbers like the Oklahoma City Bombing did for Clinton. My wife is excited about it. My boss is excited about it. People who hate Joe Biden are excited about it.

Gotta give him credit - ol' Joe finally listened to someone, and scored a Home Run. This will be like Cash for Clunkers from Obama. Even people who hate him will send off and get this "free benefit."

"The President Feels Your Fear; and he's Doing Something About It."

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Ummm I thought the tests had been found to be mostly incorrect and were not supposed to be used. Plenty of data manipulation already, guess the testing scam continues. Continuing destroying America.

Saw the new Virginia governor crap canned a bunch of stupidity, then said he supported Da Vax. Moron. Shocker that .gov steps in for another freebie (test), which happens to correlate with the wind down of the scamdemic :wrongdoor:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I'm going to take a contrarian view. I predict that not only will this be a success, but it will be the turn-around point in Joe Biden's approval numbers like the Oklahoma City Bombing did for Clinton. My wife is excited about it. My boss is excited about it. People who hate Joe Biden are excited about it.

Gotta give him credit - ol' Joe finally listened to someone, and scored a Home Run. This will be like Cash for Clunkers from Obama. Even people who hate him will send off and get this "free benefit."

"The President Feels Your Fear; and he's Doing Something About It."
    I could actually roll with that contrarian theory. Would not surprise me as the masses of normies love them some free crap. Weak minded and as a late friend used to say, "never underestimate the stupidity of the American people". Damn.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    I'm sure it'll provide a new crisis for the weak minded, thin skinned terror addicts to run around screaming about.

"OH GOD!?!?!?!? I SNEEZED AND I FEAR I MIGHT HAVE THE CORONADELTOMICRON VARIANT AND I CAN'T GET A TEST TO CONFIRM IT!!! I FEAR I MIGHT CONTAMINATE MY GRAND CHILDREN WHO LIVE IN HAWAII AND THEIR DEATHS WILL BE MY FAULT BECAUSE SOME GUY THREE BLOCKS OVER DIDN'T GET VACCINATED SO NOW MY VACCINES AND BOOSTERS DON'T WORK!!"

THIS!! The new 'mental health' tweak for the fear laden is to test multiple times for the rona. It's becoming an addiction. They test multiple times a day from a paralyzed mindset of absolute fear of this bug.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Knowing my luck they'd all come back positive, these tests jump the first chance at a bluetooth connection and transmit the data to the feds. Within minute they'd be sending an airstrike down from Grissom to torch my place. :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Top Bottom