• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The website to request free Covid tests will reportedly open next Wednesday.

Let's hear predictions:

How long after it's opening will it crash?

How long until the .gov is completely out of tests?

My predictions are 30 minutes and 1 day.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'm sure it'll provide a new crisis for the weak minded, thin skinned terror addicts to run around screaming about.

"OH GOD!?!?!?!? I SNEEZED AND I FEAR I MIGHT HAVE THE CORONADELTOMICRON VARIANT AND I CAN'T GET A TEST TO CONFIRM IT!!! I FEAR I MIGHT CONTAMINATE MY GRAND CHILDREN WHO LIVE IN HAWAII AND THEIR DEATHS WILL BE MY FAULT BECAUSE SOME GUY THREE BLOCKS OVER DIDN'T GET VACCINATED SO NOW MY VACCINES AND BOOSTERS DON'T WORK!!"

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    OOPS, COVIDTests.gov will open tomorrow.
    Those ordering tests can expect to receive them in about two weeks, according to the administration.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    OOPS, COVIDTests.gov will open tomorrow.
    Those ordering tests can expect to receive them in about two weeks, according to the administration.
    So it will still crash shortly after opening. Just hope it only impacts their stupid website and not the rest of the interenet.

But at least they won't run out of test for two weeks.

In today's instant gratification supply chain only the government could stock up on test, have them in inventory, and then still take two weeks to ship them. So testing will extend into March creating more and more positives to keep the fear going.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Don't bother with the alarm. There will probably be a Government Public Safety Alert blasted to everyone's phones when the website opens.
    I'm gonna set an alarm so I don't miss the Public Safety Alert then.

Will everyone please wait 5 min after the announcement before getting online. I'm not real quick with the computer, and don't want to be beat out.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    It won't just be that website.

They also imposed a requirement for all employer health plans to cover X number of tests per month, in full. The plans have neither the money allocated to do this, nor the staff to process the claims. Employees will have to buy the tests up front and then submit for reimbursement. This will probably mean paper checks being cut and sent out for millions of people a month.

The plans got, like, a week's notice to figure out how to do this. It'll be a disaster. Perfectly healthy people will be buying up tests and flipping them on Facebook, and your health plans will be paying cash for it.

All so hypochondriacs and sheep can keep the pandemic going forever with false positives.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It’ll crash before it “goes up”. A couple days later it will go up and be such a laggy cluster **** only the die hard live that test 5 times a day will keep refreshing the page until they can place an order. Will be sold out the day after it finally “goes up”

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Looks live now. I will not be ordering any quite yet.

This is on the site

Insurance Reimbursement for At-⁠Home Tests​

Your health insurance company will pay you back for 8 at-⁠home tests per month for each person on the plan.

Learn more about insurance reimbursement

Hahahaha 8 tests per month per person. Wtf

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Everyone calling in...
    th.jpg

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    This is on the site

Insurance Reimbursement for At-⁠Home Tests​

Your health insurance company will pay you back for 8 at-⁠home tests per month for each person on the plan.

Learn more about insurance reimbursement

Hahahaha 8 tests per month per person. Wtf
    "Hey why did my premiums go up?"

Cause all the corona Karens on your plan are obsessively testing themselves for no reason.

Money doesn't grow on trees, if Karen is buying $350 of tests per month for "her family" then that money is coming out of somebody.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    "Hey why did my premiums go up?"

Cause all the corona Karens on your plan are obsessively testing themselves for no reason.

Money doesn't grow on trees, if Karen is buying $350 of tests per month for "her family" then that money is coming out of somebody.
    My premium has skyrocketed the last few years. I’m about sick of paying for everyone else in every aspect of life. Between paying for people’s welfare and health I’m losing money by working.

Top Bottom