• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    At this point we can't rule out Hilary or the Groundskeeper.

Plot twist. A newly discovered fact was that the Groundskeeper had secret communications with Hillary. A receipt was found on the floorboard of his golf cart for a pair of pruning sheers. The victim was stabbed with a semi sharp object that could potentially be pruning sheers. It's not looking good for team D or H. I suspect they're in cahoots.
    Can we work the term' collusion" in there somewhere?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I can't see Willie in cahoots with Hildebeest though.
    Willie is the butler. Hilary spit him out and took his money after she was done with him. The butler gig was all he could find. The maid isn't all that smart and is easily manipulated.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Willie is the butler. Hilary spit him out and took his money after she was done with him. The butler gig was all he could find. The maid isn't all that smart and is easily manipulated.

Ah nae be th' butler
    GroundskeeperWillie.png

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    My experience with OTC tests.

Day 1: light flu symptoms
    D2: light flu symptoms, test negative
    D3: strong flu symptoms
    D4: strong flu symptoms, test negative
    D5: light flu symptoms
    D6: cold symptoms
    D7: cold symptoms
    D8: cold symptoms
    D9: cold symptoms, test positive
    D10: cold symptoms
    D11: cold symptoms
    D12: light cold symptoms
    D13: light cold symptoms, test negative

That was a week ago now, and I still have a lingering minor bit of sinus congestion but barely any. Bonus: my voice is like a good half octave lower I’d say, which I appreciate. Gives my speaking voice a pleasant Barry White effect. Also the taste/smell comes and goes. Couldn’t taste anything yesterday, dinner was fine and tasty today. My main reason for testing was so I could honestly say I knew I had it and I can assume some natural immunity hopefully. No shots here. Of the people I know who have tested positive, it’s close to half with the shots and half without, with slightly more having had the shot.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    BTW, for those attributing it to Spock, it came from Sherlock homes. But Sherlock probably got it from Spock when he time traveled.

Bug and the quote are kinda right. It's like saying in a true/false domain, if everything else is false, what you're left with is true. It's a logical tautology.

It's not making a statement of how easy or hard it is to eliminate what's impossible. It's not making a statement that you can even know all the explanations. there are lots of truths that were always true, but discovered at some point. The hard part to make practical use would be identifying every relevant thing that could be true or false.

Okay, so either the Butler did it. The maid did it. Or, the Groundskeeper did it. We found proof that the maid was dressed in her red dress, the one with the low cut. Anway, she was with the butler at the time of the murder, um, having a Lewinski moment. :naughty: So obviously the Groundskeeper did it. Right? Spock's law and all? Oh, no no. You did not consider Hillary. Now, it may be very difficult to rule her out. Or prove she did it. She probably did. If you could truly rule her out though, then it's the Groundskeeper, definately. He's a Democrat, so...

If you're going to "correct", then Sherlock didn't say it. Since he is fictional.
    Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

:)

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Gotta' save those scarce monoclonal antibody materials for the people in the big club that we're not in

How do you do that? You don't just give data that they're ineffective and let people choose as they will, you make it difficult for medical professionals to prescribe them
    while the connected can still access them

Prediction: If supplies improve and health insurance money is there, the FDA will reverse itself and declare them efficacious again

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    After a little more looking into this, the manufacturers of these treatments, Regeneron and Eli Lilly, told the FDA their products don't work on omicron.

Ok, I guess it's nice to have a couple big pharma players being honest for once. They could have kept making $$$ on these treatments, even though they know it doesn't work.

You know, like Pfizer and Moderna are doing.

Top Bottom