• ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    And now for something completely different:

This is Michael Cargill (red shirt) of Cargill v. Garland throwing some obnoxious woman out of his gun store for acting the fool. He offers fingerprint services for job applications, as well as for firearm related purposes.

His store is Central Texas Gun Works in Austin Texas.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    And now for something completely different:

This is Michael Cargill (red shirt) of Cargill v. Garland throwing some obnoxious woman out of his gun store for acting the fool. He offers fingerprint services for job applications, as well as for firearm related purposes.

His store is Central Texas Gun Works in Austin Texas.

Well, if your chicken nuggets aren't to your liking, what IS a body to do?

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    That’s not true at all; a DIAS? Yes, it’s a combination of parts with the sole intent of converting a weapon to fire fullauto. A sear itself? You better go tell Apex, Whatacountry, PSA, Sarco, and anyone else I’ve bought parts kits from in the past 20 years, every single one of them have, or did, provide the giggle switch parts with their parts kits.
    I wasn't going to make an argument from his statement or explain anything further because i can only assume he was talking about the old drop in sear that costs upward of 25k these days. When i stated about the kit, i was talking about the "3rd" pin sear full auto trigger kit. Some places require the approval paperwork while others will ship the full or 3round burst kit to your home just like any other parts. There is also jigs out there for the 3rd hole location.

Top Bottom