Council on Foreign Relations Tells Gov’t They “Have To” Use Propaganda on Americans

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They freaking tell you what they are doing, but whe we tell people what they are doing we are labeled conspiracy theorists. Just like they want the sheep to do. The wolf teaches the sheep to ignore the sheepdogs by giving them trinkets...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    A sad thought: there are far more posts and views on the threads that they use to divide us than on this that should unite us...

A third are good, a third aren't going to be and a third just doesn't care one way or the other. Character overcomes propaganda. It's the percentages that'll kill you.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Hey, speaking of characters, yall ever think about it that with the dumbed down and deliberately deceptive content of POX and CaNNed and the others...

That the bombastic performing style of Alex Jones becomes a secondary consideration because he talks about what is actually going on in the world?
    I never really thought about him that way before. Twenty-five years ago he was fun but the new soon wore off. And yeah he correctly predicted the 911 attack but hey so did the Russians.
    I think I'll tune in and see what Jones is saying about Crimea and the fool on the hill. It'll give me something to listen to while cooking dinner.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    The propaganda machine has been alive and well for the last 20 years or so. Bush is bad, Barack is our savior, Orange Man bad, false "news" stories, made up blatant lies, and people believe it and eat it up. It is sad that some people think the news media is honest and unbiased.

The sad thing is that the constant barrage of lies has gotten to the point that there are many parts of country have already reached beyond the flash point. They have kept Portland Oregon burning for more than half a year now. Minnesota on the verge of riots just for riot sake.

Unfortunately the propaganda machine is working well in it's attempt to destroy the USA as a free nation. We have survived other attempts in the past, I pray that we do again this time.

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    They freaking tell you what they are doing, but whe we tell people what they are doing we are labeled conspiracy theorists. Just like they want the sheep to do. The wolf teaches the sheep to ignore the sheepdogs by giving them trinkets...
    Predictive programming, instead of conspiracy theorist I think it should be called investigatory engineer.

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    The propaganda machine has been alive and well for the last 20 years or so. Bush is bad, Barack is our savior, Orange Man bad, false "news" stories, made up blatant lies, and people believe it and eat it up. It is sad that some people think the news media is honest and unbiased.

The sad thing is that the constant barrage of lies has gotten to the point that there are many parts of country have already reached beyond the flash point. They have kept Portland Oregon burning for more than half a year now. Minnesota on the verge of riots just for riot sake.

Unfortunately the propaganda machine is working well in it's attempt to destroy the USA as a free nation. We have survived other attempts in the past, I pray that we do again this time.
    Longer than that at least since the founding. The evil ones hated American ideals from the start and have sought it’s destruction ever since.

Top Bottom