Could an admin please delete my account?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

krvincen

Plinker
    Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0
    May 20, 2011
    Osceola
    After the attack I received recently from asking a simple question I would like to terminate my account but cannot find an option to do so. Could an admin please do this. Thank you.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just read the thread you feel slighted over.
    There was a lot of good info in there. It was pretty well explained as to what you need.
    All of that has been discussed in open forum many many times. Hence some of the remarks.
    Granted you did end up getting hazed a bit but that was not an attack. If you felt slighted simply reporting the posts using the triangle icon center bottom and the staff would have taken appropriate actions.

Like VUPDblue stated.......just do not log in.

Or we could ban you. Your call as most all you have done this year is use the classifieds.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Guess his sales are down.

I kid, I kid.

Stick around. Come out and play with the rest of us. (outside the classifieds) We're mostly good people and would love to have you.

Unless you are communist. You aren't a communist are ya? :):

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Guess his sales are down.

I kid, I kid.

Stick around. Come out and play with the rest of us. (outside the classifieds) We're mostly good people and would love to have you.

Unless you are communist. You aren't a communist are ya? :):

You're not a liberal are you? These days it's splittin' hairs as to which is which.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    :rolleyes:

OP. Your question was answered. It won't do any good to have transfer paperwork done, it doesn't prove ownership. There is no "registration" in Indiana either. What you were asking for makes no sense. This was pointed out to you several times. People looked at your post history and saw the obvious, you are a seller. You hit the classifieds back in Feb of 2012 and haven't left. You have 6 posts outside of there since then, including this one and your "question" post. Of those 6 we can't really count 2 of them since they were directly related to your WTS posts. There was a 5 year block of time you didn't do anything at all on INGO. When you did return it was to sell more stuff in the classifieds. You show no interest in contributing to the forum, it's simply a place to hock your wares for free.

Taking all this into account, and reading your "question" post lead quite a few of us to think you are trying to figure a way out for a questionable sale, a possible way to CYA for a bad deal maybe. I don't know (or care) if that's the case or not, but it's a possibility based on what we can read about you. There aren't many here that are going to help you do something questionable. You did not get "attacked". At worst you got mildly hazed.

If your goal is to continue running a freelance business and you want accountability then check out gunbroker or armslist, insist on a bill of sale for each deal you do. You will have your proof of sale and a wider more appropriate audience.

INGO should not be home to unlicensed dealers, and that's what selling for profit without a license is. That's what is happening here, and with many others in the classifieds. There are better places to do that besides INGO.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    :rolleyes:

OP. Your question was answered. It won't do any good to have transfer paperwork done, it doesn't prove ownership. There is no "registration" in Indiana either. What you were asking for makes no sense. This was pointed out to you several times. People looked at your post history and saw the obvious, you are a seller. You hit the classifieds back in Feb of 2012 and haven't left. You have 6 posts outside of there since then, including this one and your "question" post. Of those 6 we can't really count 2 of them since they were directly related to your WTS posts. There was a 5 year block of time you didn't do anything at all on INGO. When you did return it was to sell more stuff in the classifieds. You show no interest in contributing to the forum, it's simply a place to hock your wares for free.

Taking all this into account, and reading your "question" post lead quite a few of us to think you are trying to figure a way out for a questionable sale, a possible way to CYA for a bad deal maybe. I don't know (or care) if that's the case or not, but it's a possibility based on what we can read about you. There aren't many here that are going to help you do something questionable. You did not get "attacked". At worst you got mildly hazed.

If your goal is to continue running a freelance business and you want accountability then check out gunbroker or armslist, insist on a bill of sale for each deal you do. You will have your proof of sale and a wider more appropriate audience.

INGO should not be home to unlicensed dealers, and that's what selling for profit without a license is. That's what is happening here, and with many others in the classifieds. There are better places to do that besides INGO.

Damn, brah. Layin it down!

:yesway:

:ingo:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Guys, c'mon.

I believe in the right to be forgotten.

I contemplated asking Tex to delete my account & posts a few times. I'll probably revisit that thought one day.

I don't think this is a frivolous request to be mocked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom