• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    After getting a quote from Gander Mtn. to install my new night sights, they said it would be at least a week's turnaround time. I can't wait that long.

So after a "Please Help" post here in INGO, Cory was kind enough to offer his assistance. He was working some part-time over on the southwest side, so I met him over there after I got off work tonight.

Cory was extremely helpful and super friendly. I had probably the two most difficult pair of sights to install, and he worked on them until they were right (even in poor lighting inside his cruiser). He stands behind his work and said he would be there to adjust them again if anything were to fail during my next range session. He didn't even want to take any payment, which I just couldn't agree with!

Cory is one of the "good guys". As a firearms trainer with Metro, he is responsible for making sure that each and every officer knows how to handle his weapon properly. I'm glad that there are people like him out there keeping violent criminals off the street.

I would recommend everyone consider sending Nash Gunwerx your business. If you have a pistol that needs refinishing or a custom "camo" stock on your rifle, Cory is your guy. I'll be sending him my G19 to have the finger grooves removed and stippled. His prices are very reasonable. I also got a chance to see his latest stipple job on his off-duty Glock, and it looked great.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Here's another big +1 for Cory. Just earlier this week he volunteered to do some work on my rifle at a day's notice. I actually interrupted his yard work when I got there.

I have also bought from him before as well as solicited advice and the experience has always been outstanding.

By the way, good luck trying to get him to accept any money.

He is a super nice guy, but I'll stop here as I've probably embarrased him enough.

I can't wait until he starts offering Multi-Cam refinishing.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Cory is a great guy and a true friend of INGOs. He was the first person to help this board out by allowing me to display flyers at his table at the 1500. That was before this place was anything.

I have seen his stipple grip work in person and it is top notch stuff. Same goes for his finishing! He gets my AK this week!

If you need any work done along these lines send it to Cory

Nash Gunwerx - Stippled Grips and Custom Finishes

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    I have seen his stipple grip work in person and it is top notch stuff. Same goes for his finishing!

I can vouch for these comments. I was amazed at his workmanship. Obviously his attention to detail is highly acute.

I met him at the last 1500, but wish I could have BS'd with him a bit more. He'll definitely be getting my business in the near future.

Top Bottom