Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    China in particular also suffers from the idiocy of" old wive's cures" for lack of a better term, some of which involve eating animals that really ought not to be eaten, including pests like bats and carnivores like civets (basically a cat). This particular virus stems from a massive exotic wildlife market.

Protip: if it eats dead things don't eat it. If it eats even relatively fresh meat don't eat it. If it does both things DO NOT EVER CONTEMPLATE EATING IT.
    WTHR just had a piece on that said it's believed this originated with snakes in China. And they seemed to be downplaying the risk of people getting it here, although obviously some have.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Cracked me up using logic and math!

This virus seems to be stronger than SARS and has a 7 day incubation period. Interesting fun fact, the patient in Washington state didn't think he had been around any sick people. He was back in the states for almost a week before going to his primary care doc. One of the news agencies reported at many as 14 medical staff were sickened from exposure to just one patient afflicted with this virus...

Yes this guys footprint has probably spread this virus more than their saying.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Chinese scientists have blamed the coronavirus on bats and pictures have emerged of Wuhan residents eating soup made from bats. Experts suggested bats could "host" the virus & admitted the pneumonia-like virus was "underestimated" by the research community

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/scientists-blame-coronavirus-bats-pics-21337997

From the article: "It is not yet clear how the virus has spread between humans and bats but scientists believe “there may be an unknown intermediate”.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that the "unknown intermediate" is SOUP! :):

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Chinese scientists have blamed the coronavirus on bats and pictures have emerged of Wuhan residents eating soup made from bats. Experts suggested bats could "host" the virus & admitted the pneumonia-like virus was "underestimated" by the research community.

I've been known to eat a lot of weird stuff, but bats have never even come up on my radar - too scrawny.

Stupidity know no borders.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    https://imgur.com/gallery/Yq6XCbE

https://imgur.com/gallery/Laj75wv

giphy.gif

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    There was a patent request in 2015 that was issued in 2018 for the coronavirus in the UK backed by Bill Gates money. Could this be part of their agenda 21 plan. :tinfoil:

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Published death toll at 17 with over 600 infected, per Daily Wire. From everything I'm reading they still aren't sure how it is transmitted. Newer articles are quoting a 14 day watch for symptoms to appear.

This one is something we need to pay attention to.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Years ago at the height of the SARS virus in China I talked to one of our company people over there who was desperately trying to get out of the country. I think at that point the Chinese government had said that several hundred people had died and I asked him about that. He told me don't believe it, if several hundred are all that had died that many had died within a mile of where he was in Guangdong.

The Chinese cold is the worst kind of cold.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    First, people whom from southern China always like to try to eat some weird *****, bats, rats, snakes, armadillos, whatever.

Remember SARS? It was traced to Prairie Dogs. NO, Prairie Dogs are rodens, NOT DOGS.

And, the communist party leaders in the local level has a long tradition of covering up disasters, accidents and disease outbreaks.

What you know now, is just a tip of the iceberg.

But, one thing they can do better than every other country, is to shut down a whole city of 11 million in a blink.

[video=youtube_share;bDbhDmVHyno]https://youtu.be/bDbhDmVHyno[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom